Types of MEN by Dr. Basra

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Type A. The Brute.

This one is a savage one who likes to get into physical fights. Not Intelligent, but Sharp Street Intelligent. Spits like cowboy, and likes to jump from one Vagina to another. A psychopath savage predator.

Type B The Gentleman

This one is polished, intelligent, and loath fights. He rather make fun of himself, than others. He hates attention. He is arrogant in a low key way, but is likable. A gentle sociopath.

Type C. The Diva.

This one is abnormally short for a man, or is not as tall as typical men. Has a short temper. Constantly is rejected by women he fancies. Always wants attention. A Napoleon renegade.

Type D The Metro-Sexual

Has his own line of men grooming, from shampoo, to body lotion. Loves the mirror more the women in his life. Close to his mama. Or Damaged by his Mama? Has even temper, but can be caught crying in a moments notice.

Type E

Skinny Farah, harmless, likes holding hands with fellow brotherly Farahs. No homo here. Loves Soccer with passion, but ignores the girl in the corner who has a crush on him.. Loves Hilib suqaar. Unfortunately, loves their mama to death.
type E till i die 🦅

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Which one am i :mjhaps:

You are between B & E - B more dominant than E
1606483568587.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Types of Women by Dr. Basra

Type A: The Womanly

This is the ideal prototype Eve/Xawo woman. Womanly, feminine. Small in frame, delicate in emotions, and dumb in the head. (sorry) :) She responds to glitters or everything that shines. (gold, diamond, lip gloss etc etc ) Men use these glittering tricks to trick them into copulating, and having babies. She is naturally motherly, always busy with her kids, and an expert in the upkeep of feminine hygiene, which is awesome. :)

Type B: The Feminist

This is an educated, so called independent woman. She is angry, and she is mostly not attractive. Either too tall, too big, too ugly. Men don't find her fetching like they do the Womanly small woman. She does not put worth on her womanliness. She puts worth on her brain, and her freedom. She is culturally romantic, meaning, she searches for literature LOVE more than reality which is messy. She abhors exchange of body fluids. :(

Type C: The Sporty aka TOM BOY

This one is very far from Womanly. Scuks in her upkeep of Woman hygiene, she can take lessons from Type A The Womanly. The sporty aka Tom boy is More like Daddy's girl. She is tuff, she is boisterous. She is stronger than even most men. She loses her temper very quickly. She is quick to get into a physical fight. She abhors make up, or anything that will make her "weak" like a girl. The worst thing u can call her is a "Girl". She likes to adorn herself with wrist watch to declare her inner Bossy self! Sup, niggaah??? :)

Type D: The Xaliimo aka The Boss

She is Somali first, and Woman second. She is traditional, she is feisty. Not a boy, not a girl, but strangely beautiful, and feminine. A Sexy Androgynous. Very diverse in scope & diaspora. You will see a delicate skinny, model looking, no fuuto qalaanjo but with a heart of a lion. She is Used to being the boss in the Somali Household. Yet remarkably she has ownership of her womanly rights, which can infiltrate into the bedroom by directing her lazy farah husband on how to sex her up. Up to sex positions. Remarkably a strange specie. xoxo

Type E: The Nonchalant

These women are neither womanly or sporty. Neither warm or cold. Usually bad in personal hygiene. Going with the flow, or where the wind blows. She could be a lesbian today, and heterosexual tomorrow, depending on her moods or the cycle of her period. Mostly a product of environment rather than nature, mostly molested as a child. Vessel or Victim of the devil, because it takes little convincing to have a party! A lose woman. (sorry) :)

Last edited:
Type A. The Brute.

This one is a savage one who likes to get into physical fights. Not Intelligent, but Sharp Street Intelligent. Spits like cowboy, and likes to jump from one Vagina to another. A psychopath savage predator.

Type B The Gentleman

This one is polished, intelligent, and loath fights. He rather make fun of himself, than others. He hates attention. He is arrogant in a low key way, but is likable. A gentle sociopath.

Type C. The Diva.

This one is abnormally short for a man, or is not as tall as typical men. Has a short temper. Constantly is rejected by women he fancies. Always wants attention. A Napoleon renegade.

Type D The Metro-Sexual

Has his own line of men grooming, from shampoo, to body lotion. Loves the mirror more the women in his life. Close to his mama. Or Damaged by his Mama? Has even temper, but can be caught crying in a moments notice.

Type E

Skinny Farah, harmless, likes holding hands with fellow brotherly Farahs. No homo here. Loves Soccer with passion, but ignores the girl in the corner who has a crush on him.. Loves Hilib suqaar. Unfortunately, loves their mama to death.

Aunt Basra, I think I've found myself a Type B niggga, ii soo ducee (Have you noticed whenever you think good of a nigga he always goes and does something to ruin it, I hope that doesn't happen this time)
:hemad:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aunt Basra, I think I've found myself a Type B niggga, ii soo ducee (Have you noticed whenever you think good of a nigga he always goes and does something to ruin it, I hope that doesn't happen this time)
:hemad:

Congratulations. Just keep things minimal. And always ACT on the stage. Meaning, always act like a Duchess and never come off needy or smitten. Or like u said here a while a go

"catching some feelings" that would be disgusting, and he will be right to run away from you :(

Types of Women by Dr. Basra

Type A: The Womanly

This is the Pro-type Eve/Xawo woman. Womanly, feminine. Small in frame, delicate in emotions and dumb in the head. She responds to glitters or everything that shines. (gold, diamond, lip gloss etc etc ) Men use these glittering tricks to trick them into copulating and having babies. She is motherly, always busy with her kids, and her upkeep of feminine hygiene.

Type B: The Feminist

This is an educated, so called independent woman. She is angry, and she is mostly not attractive. Either too tall, too big, too ugly. Men don't find her fetching like they do the Womanly small woman. She does not put worth on her womanliness. She puts worth on her brain, and her freedom. She is culturally romantic, meaning, she searches for literature LOVE than reality which messy. She abhors exchange of body fluids.

Type C: The Sporty aka TOM BOY

This one is very far from Womanly. Scuks in her upkeep of Woman hygiene, she can take lessons from Type A The Womanly. The sporty aka Tom boy is More like Daddy's girl. She is tuff, she is boisterous. She is stronger than even most men. She loses her temper very quickly. She is quick to get into a physical fight. She abhors make up, or anything that will make her "weak" like a girl. The worst think u can call her is a "Girl". She likes to adorn herself with wrist watch to declare her Bossy inner lioness spirit.

Type D: The Xaliimo

She is Somali first, and Woman second. She is traditional, she is feisty. Not a boy, not a girl, but strangely beautiful and feminine. Very diverse in surprises. You will see a delicate skinny, no fuuto qalaanjo but with a heart of a lion. Used being the boss in the Somali Household. Yet remarkably ownership of her womanly rights, which can infiltrate into the bedroom by directing her lazy farah husband on how to sex her up. Remarkably strange specie.

Type E: The Nonchalant

These women are neither womanly or sporty. Neither warm or cold. Going with the flow, or where the wind blows. She could be a lesbian today, and heterosexual tomorrow, depending on her moods or the cycle of her period. Vessel or Victim of the devil, because it take little convincing to have a party!
Lol
I don’t fit into any of these

Congratulations. Just keep things minimal. And always ACT on the stage. Meaning, always act like a Duchess and never come off needy or smitten. Or like u said here a while a go

"catching some feelings" that would be disgusting, and he will be right to run away from you :(

Aunt Basra, that's excellent advice. Thank you habo lol

I see you did not defend the "Sporty aka Tom boy" Trust me Hals can be tempered, but mashaalaah she has grown up
I’ve never got into a physical fight though and it takes me a long time to lose my temper
I’m not a make up person though

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ve never got into a physical fight though and it takes me a long time to lose my temper
I’m not a make up person though

Good . We r getting some where to self acceptance. :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think I’m supposed to know what you’re trying to say, but I don’t.

huuno u don't have to get it. Lets just go to Las-anood for mountain climbing. :)