Types of MEN by Dr. Basra

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
302.jpg

You wanna go for a ride? Only if you analyse me, right.

Type E

Skinny Farah, harmless, likes holding hands with fellow brotherly Farahs. No homo Loves Soccer. Loves Hilib suqaar. Unfortunately, loves their mama to death.

im a skinny farax, I love hilib suqaar with laahoh or subbuyad. I love my hooyo as well

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Type E

Skinny Farah, harmless, likes holding hands with fellow brotherly Farahs. No homo Loves Soccer. Loves Hilib suqaar. Unfortunately, loves their mama to death.
Am skinny farax harmless until provoked/disturbed doesnt like holdin hands with men I love soccer I dont like hilib suqaar I love my mama. Some more tips
1: Laid back/ Chilled demeneor
2:Introvert
3:Tired of BS
4: Lazy
5: Pays attention to little details
6: Beleives things will take care of themselves

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You wanna go for a ride? Only if you analyse me, right.

Arma

You fit between Type B & Type D

But mostly u r a sensitive, suave lover who is a product of Kismaayo. Sharp like the fish of the sea, but melodramatic if not hypochondriac. Big words, go do research huuno lol

Type A. The Brute.

This one is a savage one who likes to get into physical fights. Not Intelligent, but Sharp Street Intelligent. Spits like cowboy, and likes to jump from one Vagina to another. A psychopath savage predator.

Type B The Gentleman

This one is polished, intelligent, and loath fights. He rather make fun of himself, than others. He hates attention. He is arrogant in a low key way, but is likable. A gentle sociopath.

Type C. The Diva.

This one is abnormally short for a man, or is not as tall as typical men. Has a short temper. Constantly is rejected by women he fancies. Always wants attention. A Napoleon renegade.

Type D The Metro-Sexual

Has his own line of men grooming, from shampoo, to body lotion. Loves the mirror more the women in his life. Close to his mama. Or Damaged by his Mama? Has even temper, but can be caught crying in a moments notice.

Type E

Skinny Farah, harmless, likes holding hands with fellow brotherly Farahs. No homo here. Loves Soccer with passion, but ignores the girl in the corner who has a crush on him.. Loves Hilib suqaar. Unfortunately, loves their mama to death.
Do types of women next

Basra we all know there is a spectrum of masculinity/femininity for both men and women.

That's the PC answer also somewhat true.

But the real answer is that outside if gentleman and brute every other "man" is really not much of a man ,

What you dubbed psychopathic behavior is the essence of masculinity.

To be a man is to be violent, to have the urge to conquer to explore to see what's over the horizon.
May it be mountains, jungles the sea or vaginas.

Cooperation, negotiation/ compromise are feminine traits .

Both are essential for civilization.

Type A. The Brute.

This one is a savage one who likes to get into physical fights. Not Intelligent, but Sharp Street Intelligent. Spits like cowboy, and likes to jump from one Vagina to another. A psychopath savage predator.

Type B The Gentleman

This one is polished, intelligent, and loath fights. He rather make fun of himself, than others. He hates attention. He is arrogant in a low key way, but is likable. A gentle sociopath.

Type C. The Diva.

This one is abnormally short for a man, or is not as tall as typical men. Has a short temper. Constantly is rejected by women he fancies. Always wants attention. A Napoleon renegade.

Type D The Metro-Sexual

Has his own line of men grooming, from shampoo, to body lotion. Loves the mirror more the women in his life. Close to his mama. Or Damaged by his Mama? Has even temper, but can be caught crying in a moments notice.

Type E

Skinny Farah, harmless, likes holding hands with fellow brotherly Farahs. No homo here. Loves Soccer with passion, but ignores the girl in the corner who has a crush on him.. Loves Hilib suqaar. Unfortunately, loves their mama to death.

Dr basra
caadi ma ahid,
how do you now is me

Type B The Gentleman

This one is polished, intelligent, and loath fights. "He rather make fun of others then himself".
He hates attention. He is arrogant in a low key way, but is likable. A gentle sociopath.

Me as described thank you @Basra

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Type A. The Brute.

Type B The Gentleman

Type C. The Diva.

Type D The Metro-Sexual

Type E

This was exactly one year ago. LOL

Trending