Types of MEN by Dr. Basra

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Type A. The Brute.

This one is a savage one who likes to get into physical fights. Not Intelligent, but Sharp Street Intelligent. Spits like cowboy, and likes to jump from one Vagina to another. A psychopath savage predator.

Type B The Gentleman

This one is polished, intelligent, and loath fights. He rather make fun of himself, than others. He hates attention. He is arrogant in a low key way, but is likable. A gentle sociopath.

Type C. The Diva.

This one is abnormally short for a man, or is not as tall as typical men. Has a short temper. Constantly is rejected by women he fancies. Always wants attention. A Napoleon renegade.

Type D The Metro-Sexual

Has his own line of men grooming, from shampoo, to body lotion. Loves the mirror more the women in his life. Close to his mama. Or Damaged by his Mama? Has even temper, but can be caught crying in a moments notice.

Type E

Skinny Farah, harmless, likes holding hands with fellow brotherly Farahs. No homo here. Loves Soccer with passion, but ignores the girl in the corner who has a crush on him.. Loves Hilib suqaar. Unfortunately, loves their mama to death.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Proud A. Sadly we real men are dying out

You wish
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Type A. The Brute.

This one is a savage one who likes to get into physical fights. Not Intelligent, but Sharp Street Intelligent. Spits like cowboy, and likes to jump from one Vagina to another. A psychopath savage predator.

Type B The Gentleman

This one is polished, intelligent, and loath fights. He rather make fun of himself, than others. He hates attention. He is arrogant in a low key way, but is likable. A gentle sociopath.

Type C. The Diva.

This one is abnormally short for a man, or is not as tall as typical men. Has a short temper. Constantly is rejected by women he fancies. Always wants attention. A Napoleon renegade.
You forgot the one thats not gay but wants to be the woman lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You forgot the one thats not gay but wants to be the woman lol

Type D The Metro-Sexual

Has his own line of men grooming, from shampoo, to body lotion. Loves the mirror more the women in his life. Close to his mama. Or Damaged by his Mama? Has even temper, but can be caught crying in moments of notice.

Type A. The Brute.

Type B The Gentleman

Type C. The Diva.

Type D The Metro-Sexual

Has his own line of men grooming, from shampoo, to body lotion. Loves the mirror more the women in his life. Close to his mama. Or Damaged by his Mama? Has even temper, but can be caught crying in a moments of notice.

Im your typical young 20s farax, im a type B gentleman without making fun of himself. But, I just have a habit of laughing and smirking at inappropriate times in some instances laughing at people who tripped up or fell

im a type c person being im 5ft 9and a calm young man

Im a type D person because I like to look my best, I don't leave the house without coco butter and a bit of adar (one million for men) or hugo boss.
I don't have any facial hair and clean shaven. you have to make an affort to look good especially when you are in the market for a prospective xalimo.

Invader

πŸ‘ΎpΚ…ΙΉoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ Ζƒuα΄‰ΚŒα΄‰Κ…πŸ‘Ύ
B:ulyin:As a cover for Type A:trumpsmirk:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Im your typical young 20s farax, im a type B gentleman without making fun of himself. But, I just have a habit of laughing and smirking at inappropriate times in some instances laughing at people who tripped up or fell

im a type c person being im 5ft 9and a calm young man

Im a type D person because I like to look my best, I don't leave the house without coco butter and a bit of adar (one million for men) or hugo boss.
I don't have any facial hair and clean shaven. you have to make an affort to look good especially when you are in the market for a prospective xalimo.

U r suspect. I am watching YOU
5560.jpg

VixR

Veritas
I think I met an all-in-oner minus a thing here or there. It’s a real marry, f*ck or poison/play.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
*ahem* confirmed and qualified MAN here...

I can 100% tell you that the above statements are false and cannot even remotely describe the complexity of the male psyche and i hereby declare them as superficial generalizations that lack credible substance.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont fit into all of these @Basra you should include some more

Type E

Skinny Farah, harmless, likes holding hands with fellow brotherly Farahs. No homo Loves Soccer. Loves Hilib suqaar. Unfortunately, loves their mama to death.

Trending

Latest posts