Two young boys gang raped in Baidoa, Southwest State

Farm

VIP
This comes after another 13 year old boy was raped in the same town last month. One of the young boys died and the other is in critical condition. AUN

Where are you getting the "gang" element from?

If proven true, perpetrators should be tortured then killed by firing squad in public. Extraordinary punishment for extraordinary crimes.

One of the few things that made me proud as Somali was the thought that back home we don't get the sick crimes committed in the west, such as paedophilia, gang rape, serial killing etc.

tenor.gif

Farm

VIP

If proven true, perpetrators should be tortured then killed by firing squad in public. Extraordinary punishment for extraordinary crimes.

One of the few things that made me proud as Somali was the thought that back home we don't get the sick crimes committed in the west, such as paedophilia, gang rape, serial killing etc.

etc

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP

Child rape is Child Rape

boy or girl

no naxariis should be shown

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yup its confirmed, Somalia is starting to see a rise in pedophilic rape cases including a 2 year old female in Afgooye last month

@Grigori Rasputin is right we are doomed.

A rise or is more reporting being done on a rampant issue Somalis used to cover up:reallymaury:
I think it is a rise. Outside of the small gabooye, tumaal, midgaan type groups that were traditionally outcasts and had no power to retaliate, no other clan would have allowed a cover up of a rape of one of their own (especially a child).
A sickness is rising in Somalia.

I would love for the most barbaric of executions to be inflicted on the scum that did this.

Child rape is Child Rape

boy or girl

no naxariis should be shown

I agree. I wanted a much more brutal form of execution to be inflicted on the guys who raped that 12 year old girl Aisha in Puntland a little while ago.

Any rape of a child deserves the worst of executions to be inflicted.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I think it is a rise. Outside of the small gabooye, tumaal, ******* type groups that were traditionally outcasts and had no power to retaliate, no other clan would have allowed a cover up of a rape of one of their own (especially a child).
A sickness is rising in Somalia.

I would love for the most barbaric of executions to be inflicted on the scum that did this.
There was an incident in the 1980s in an Afgooye orphanage where one man raped at least a hundred young girls and infected most of them with STDs. I think I will make a thread about it later. It's incredibly disturbing and upsetting.

There was an incident in the 1980s in an Afgooye orphanage where one man raped at least a hundred young girls and infected most of them with STDs. I think I will make a thread about it later. It's incredibly disturbing and upsetting.
Wow that is sickening! Again it strikes me as an exception though as the sad reality is that orphans aren't protected.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
He should be castrated and kept alive, jailed for a few days so he knows how it feels to have no manhood- because he is no man.

After, he should be stoned to death. Don't give him the kindness of quick trip to afterlife.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
this is sickening i hope they get tortured slowly for months and then burnt alive uff

Last edited:
These are clear signs that we have lost our way as a community -- both back home and abroad -- and that we have strayed from Allah's path. The solution is to fear Allah and return to the deen!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
May the rapist die in a slow death, now little boys are not even safe. These bastards need to be tortured.

Trending

Latest posts