Two young beautiful siblings just shot up on the streets of the hell-hole Mogadishu by ragtag “government” “soldiers”

Based

VIP
Aun to the poor siblings who lost their lives because of incompetent government. This whole shooting in the air thing that soldiers do has to stop. Uncivilized and barbaric

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Aun to the poor siblings who lost their lives because of incompetent government. This whole shooting in the air thing that soldiers do has to stop. Uncivilized and barbaric

What pisses me more off is that this “spokesperson “ of the ragtag “police” states nonchalantly “ as the officers were caught in a traffic jam they fired in the air to disperse the traffic “.
Inaa lili laah! So it’s the norm to unleash live rounds to maneuver through traffic.

He said nonchalantly as if that is the norm in the 21st century.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
incredible !

This incompetent fool stands before the camera to acknowledge that they knew nothing about their vehicle and soldiers in that location but will take a look at the CCTV

How on earth do you not know you fleet of cop car’s locations and whereabouts.
How on earth does a soldier not report an an incident.

I repeat folks, this shithole will only get more ludicrous.

Fake it till u make it Faarmaajo?

Based

VIP
What pisses me more off is that this “spokesperson “ of the ragtag “police” states nonchalantly “ as the officers were caught in a traffic jam they fired in the air to disperse the traffic “.
Inaa lili laah! So it’s the norm to unleash live rounds to maneuver through traffic.

He said nonchalantly as if that is the norm in the 21st century.
I have real family members who were killed by stray bullets fired by marqaaned monkeys. It's a shame nobody can feel safe travelling in their own capital city :meleshame: something about this has to stop.

Jungle

VIP

Deputy bixi admits It was gor gor 18th batallion. They got 2 soldiers in custody

Heres the old man at a football match he set up for the 18th batallion a few days ago. He uses them for his own personal security as well.

I feel so bad for the mother and their xaamilo sister, imagine losing two family members in one night, in what's supposed to be a joyous moment for the family after the birth of a child. May Allah give them samir iyo imaan.

This is ridiculous, all over lawless Somali lands, soliders recklessly fire into the air/crowds to disperse people. Back in 2017/18, there were protests in Hargeisa after Bixi was elected by the muucaarad (really just some stupid hooligans stirring trouble) and a young girl was struck by a stray bullet at a pharmacy. No consideration of human life.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
One thing I've noticed is that in Somalia they have normalized these deaths civilians aren't supposed to be shot by a soldier thats a serious crime

And what's worse is everytime someone gets killed the police chief,sergeant,politician not a single one console family

They should make an example of the one who opened fire on these siblings

I have real family members who were killed by stray bullets fired by marqaaned monkeys. It's a shame nobody can feel safe travelling in their own capital city :meleshame: something about this has to stop.
I believe that no solider in duty should be allowed to take khaat Wallahi. It increases mental instability so how can you serve to protect the people under the influence and it’s long term effects?

Trending