Two xoolo charged for posting "prank videos" share their story with CityNews

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
This guy moved out of the state when they were in HS. That time these guys were normal kids. Then he comes to visit the state and meets up with them that might not knowing that they've changed and had just committed a crime.
Avoid white kids altogether or outmaneuver them legally (plant drugs on their car etc.). Somali kids have a combination of stupidity and naivety.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The solution is to know the law
Yes that too. There's this thing called felony murder in the US, where if your friend robs a bank and gets shot dead by cops, YOU get charged with murder. It happens mostly to blacks and Hispanics but I haven't heard of Somalis.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes that too. There's this thing called felony murder in the US, where if your friend robs a bank and gets shot dead by cops, YOU get charged with murder. It happens mostly to blacks and Hispanics but I haven't heard of Somalis.

This dude I'm talking abt wasn't with them at the crime scene. He visited them at their apartment and it got raided.

I know that law and different states have different laws of their own. As a matter of fact if you guys are 2 robbers and one of you kills the robbing victim both of you will face first degree murder alongside the plethora of other charges. They won't listen to your assertion that he pulled the trigger. I actually like that.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The idiots in this story are providing evidence against them to the news media. Idiots

You know, Walahi, first instance I was watching them I was like "kuwani waa complete neef daaqaya. They are literally giving more ammo to the crown prosecutor". At one point the Liban doofus said "we'll beat these charges 100%". That shit will be played at trial.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
You know, Walahi, first instance I was watching them I was like "kuwani waa complete neef daaqaya. They are literally giving more ammo to the crown prosecutor". At one point the Liban doofus said "we'll beat these charges 100%". That shit will be played at trial.
What are they even charged with? I didn't finish the video because I couldn't stand the fuckers' bizarre accent.

They are kids trying to "come up " like everyone else in The age of insta and YouTube celebrities .Should they gain a 1 million subscribers ,one could argue the ends justify the means and so on and so forth . That said , dear fellows of Toronto ,the prank scene is outdated and too saturated .They are like 5 years behind .

I think they are Very creative individuals and should be helped by the Somali community . Maybe the hoards of restraunt owners and money transfer agents should give them interns ?what about the multiple clan TV owners ?

The other solution is too masturbate all day and then come on Somalispot demonising young Somalis.

#streets gotta eat
#everyone can save a Somali teen .How many have you saved ?
How many have you trained or given a job to ?

Why are people making excuses for them?
If they know that they will face more scrutiny for doing the same actions as an cadaan person then they should be more careful (knowing the consequences) instead of living carelessly and then turning around and saying the police are unfair or Chad was able to get away with it so why can't I.

Now let's see if it was funny when given a felony in their record and 5 years in prison.

Idiots had the "genius" idea to rob prank a pharmacy. Don't they know attempting shit like that lands you in prison ? On top of that this was a pharmacy. It's like robbing a bank nowadays when it comes to pharmacies.

How lucky these guys are tho..cause this took place in sweet as Canada. In America they would've been euthanized

Those comments on Facebook tho :mjpls:

That Paki girl had a racial tone in her comments :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.