Two xoolo charged for posting "prank videos" share their story with CityNews

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
This is what happens when the father is busy talking shit at Tims during the day and chewing khat during the night. The helpless woman sends these pricks to dugsi, where they meet like-minded fuckwits and do shit like this, if they haven't joined a gang and been shot already. Sad state of affairs. Hopefully this is a wake up call that straightens them out.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The idiot tells the news: "we don't steal or take things from people" as they show him stealing and eating people's food. Fail of Farahian proportions.

The news edited the video of him stealing while he said we don't steal on purpose :ftw9nwa: . Wanted to show how dumb they look lying like that. It's okay to harrass people as long as you say " it's a joke" the mindset :francis: @Yonis @TheMadMullah ....... I thought we Cushitic people were better than "negroes"

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Holy shit, these guys need to reeducate themself on what a joke is. Just saying its a prank after doesnt make it cool. How can you be so dumb that you think harrasing and stealing stuff is funny??

'W.. w.. we just trying to do something creative' If this is what you find creative and funny just go kill yourself at this point, the world would be better off.

Let me punch your mother and see whether you find it funny after i say its a prank

This is Canada not America ? What is it with poc people comparing themselves to white peoples all the time.
There's so many white pranksters on YouTube that do the same shit but these guys are the one getting charged lol

Didn't know you can go to jail for stealing a French fry :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts