Two women give me attention now that I am married when they rejected and swore at me when single

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Where were they when I was single and looking and when I got rejected by them? Now that I have a wife, one unblocked me from WhatsApp to talk to me and another randomly texted me to say hi. They rejected me last year and haven't spoken to them for many months. The one who unblocked me from WhatsApp even cursed at me and said never contact me again when I did nothing wrong and now she wants to talk to me. I think they wanted to ruin my marriage by contacting me. I will change my number.

Where were they when I was single and looking and when I got rejected by them? Now that I have a wife, one unblocked me from WhatsApp to talk to me and another randomly texted me to say hi. They rejected me last year and haven't spoken to them for many months. The one who unblocked me from WhatsApp even cursed at me and said never contact me again when I did nothing wrong and now she wants to talk to me. I think they wanted to ruin my marriage by contacting me. I will change my number.
Smart. Don’t allow them to destroy your marriage.
Or keep flirt with them on dL to f*ck with their souls

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
same thing happened to me when i got married, its very weird. its like chicks see you as more attractive when married. stay away and dont cheat on your wife. shes the one who is loyal to you

Lol I read in a book somewhere females have a hive mindset the thing is when your single most females view you as useless. The weird thing is when you get married or have a girlfriend that signals to these other woman that you are a man of resource or hence have been validated by one woman. Or the hive mindset these woman have, it's weird wallahi. That's where the idea of woman being okay with sharing one man who has a lot of resources came from.

Lol or maybe I am wrong?

So it's true that females are worst enemies to each other. Damn why the hell they texting a married man? some petty ass es! ignore them and may they die alone. Some females hit the wall when they expire and regret not settling down earlier and that's all this is sxb.

:faysalwtf:

same thing happened to me when i got married, its very weird. its like chicks see you as more attractive when married. stay away and dont cheat on your wife. shes the one who is loyal to you
It's nature. Females spend so much time trying to find the perfect marriage material guy. Some chicks are good and spot them first time round and actually appreciate them and thus are perfect soulmate material, yet others are vile and play around with males while young and later become bitter when they age and can't settle down. They become blinded and being ultimately lazy they seek married males since they think that since the man is married that the stupid female did all the hard work of locating a worthy man for them. I know these types sxb! don't let them ruin your marriage!

Some cadaan coworker did the same years later when she met my aabo at a park and she was so low she tried flirting with him in front of us.

Is your wife really pretty? Knowing that a beautiful woman considers a man attractive can cause other women to think...huh she must see something in him. Plus, the lack of desperation.. i.e. you want what you cant have not whats at your disposal

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Is your wife really pretty? Knowing that a beautiful woman considers a man attractive can cause other women to think...huh she must see something in him. Plus, the lack of desperation.. i.e. you want what you cant have not whats at your disposal

Yes she is and she became even more beautiful to me once we got married

Tukraq

VIP
the women don't like you, they just hate your wife and are jealous , they like stealing men,
they call it y(our) nigga, with the brackets. This is why polygamy is so accepted:bell::gucciwhat: just look at the music they listen to don't allow your wife to be robbed by these hooligan halimos:faysalwtf:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Walal women love what they can’t have, as soon as you leave your wife or ruin your relationship they will get back to ignoring you and block you. Respect your marriage and ignore them, knowing you got the last laugh.

Highly unlikely that they want to ruin your marriage specially if they have never been married before. They realized you were the one all along. They're probably feeling vulnerable. If you can handle second wife I would say make it clear to them thats what you want then watch them run for the hills. Either way the odds are against them not you. Try to be gentle with them.Don't try to take advantage of their vulnerability like a lot of men would. Sometimes I wonder if this is why Allah allowed polygamy.there are women out there who want give up on a good man just because his married. Best of luck.must be hard to be you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending