Two very interesting pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batuulo

You are my weakness
IMG_0725.jpg
Can I ask a question? Why do xaliimos always go for the Special-Ed, living in momma's basement, extra-chromosome-having, future serial-killer white-boys?

Why not go for a successful ajnabi? A professional like a doctor, lawyer, banker etc. It only shows that you have no standards and are willing to suck any cadaan's ceeb to run away from being Somali.

:farmajoyaab:
We could say the same thing about this Ashy Abdi who married Albino looking Woman

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
this shows that somali men do the best for their queens whilst somali women would rather bend and carry the ajanabi just to make them happy

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lmao, miskeen Farah is gonna suffer a spinal injury:russ:

The Xalimo in that second pic though..
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Can I ask a question? Why do xaliimos always go for the Special-Ed, living in momma's basement, extra-chromosome-having, future serial-killer white-boys?

Why not go for a successful ajnabi? A professional like a doctor, lawyer, banker etc. It only shows that you have no standards and are willing to suck any cadaan's ceeb to run away from being Somali.

Pure self hatred, its what happens when you value cadaan skin color over your own.:jaynerd:

For these kinda Xalimos, Farah will need to fork over 20k mehr, while Jimbo the white convert fresh out of jail only needs to give an apple or buy a new Quran.:gaasdrink:

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!

Just like Tyrones running for cadaan whales:siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts