Status
Not open for further replies.
what is your take on this two pictures.

IMG_2440.PNG
IMG_2439.PNG

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I see a matching couple who don't see weight and interracial couple who don't see roles:hillarybiz:

Can I ask a question? Why do xaliimos always go for the Special-Ed, living in momma's basement, extra-chromosome-having, future serial-killer white-boys?

Why not go for a successful ajnabi? A professional like a doctor, lawyer, banker etc. It only shows that you have no standards and are willing to suck any cadaan's ceeb to run away from being Somali.

:farmajoyaab:

Can I ask a question? Why do xaliimos always go for the Special-Ed, living in momma's basement, extra-chromosome-having, future serial-killer white-boys?

Why not go for a successful ajnabi? A professional like a doctor, lawyer, banker etc. It only shows that you have no standards and are willing to suck any cadaan's ceeb to run away from being Somali.
The answer is simple successful cadaan men don't put xalimos on pedestal
:manny:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
:ulyin: you aint you gotta lie to kick it
You see a big xalimo with a farah struggling to lift her, I see man whose love is so strong he is lifting her with no issues.

You see a Somali girl lifting her white bf, because she is inferior. I see playful couple who are just fooling around

:sass1:

:farmajoyaab:

If i would go for an cadaan with im not
I would never go for a loser

Why would i go for an cadaan if there are more than enough loser somalis lol

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I see a poor kid who probably also picked up a herniated disc

I see goalllllllls in the second picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending