Two Somali professors win prestigious award for their research on the 'boundaries of Somaliness'

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Eno brothers are very objective and challenging historical inaccuracies by the dominant group sang for their toddlers as lullabies. They were led to believe abkoo Daarood was Yemeni who refused to come down from a tree because he thought the indigenous ugly Dir savages will eat him. They didn't spear him but offered to carry him on his back like an emperor and considered him to be a powerful person. Then, they were told, Isxaaqs, Hawiye, Dir and Digil Mirif have no heroic figures but Daaroods had the most two important in Somali history. They claimed Ahmed Gran an Arab guy and equate the Mad Mullah who was the first Ahmed Godane as a hero.

Now, Dutchess malaaqadda Majeerteenya who never met Bantus claims that we were as guilty as warlords like Morgan and other Darod warlords without submitting any source. You have Kafiye who sees in his dreams or nightmares a Bantu Somali with a spear hunting for him and his Somali and swears that we ought to get him and others. Which is it? We Bantus will make sure that our brothers Amisom troops hand us all their weapons before they leave Somalia so we can march all the way to Bosaso and make MJ's our es rather than Tigrey es. We are coming Kafiya.

In this thread, are they filming the Somali version of the movie, "Gods must be crazy"? God bless the Eno brothers. They had lit the torches on the faces of these liars.

Shactirada noo wadaa.
funny monkey! somalis are merciless when threatened and you monkeys are in the middle of 3 somali lions competing for dominance. if a monkey threaten a somali clan all somali clans will be united against a comman enemy. by the way daroods use rape as a weopon of war so if you love your female monkies do not go to war with them.

S

Shamis

Its back to bashing clans - no wonder they went from 90, 000 to 9,000, 000 while we lost 3 million lives.

funny monkey! somalis are merciless when threatened and you monkeys are in the middle of 3 somali lions competing for dominance. if a monkey threaten a somali clan all somali clans will be united against a comman enemy. by the way daroods use rape as a weopon of war so if you love your female monkies do not go to war with them.

Who are the 3 lions? Daaroodkee? Malaaqadda Majeerteenya Dutchess started a thread trying to start a war between Hawar Gedir and xaarti. She immediately deleted when after 4 pages it turned out a siege between Xaarti clans. Kismayo, the war is between Mareexaan and Xaarti supported by Bantu Kenyan soldiers. When Abdiwelli or Prime minister Bulluq have a beef with Qoslaaye, they pay homage to Kampala. What Darod? We are not savages like you who rape suffering Muslim women. We will civilise you once we come to power.

Shammis

We Bantus Somalis are destined to rule that cursed country and Wild Lamagoodleeys. We are the last hope bringing back the honour and prestige that country had lost by the marauding savage Lamagoodleey tribes. We have a long term plan. If you love that country and want to rise up once again, you should support us. Don't let tribalism blind you, be a Somali patriot.

S

Shamis

@Boqorka Bantus This Eno guy is the opposite of a patriot - he is against building factories anywhere near where Bantus reside, he's a cry baby and secret separatist who believes in a thing called Goshaland. He refuses to acknowledge that 'fake Arab' Somalis were the victims of this war and he never talks about the famines that killed Lamagoodley and Bantu alike. He's not an intellectual, if that's the best you have then keep crying 'Madow aa la dahaa' to get special attention from gaalada while you call yourselves 'Madowweyne'.

Who are the 3 lions? Daaroodkee? Malaaqadda Majeerteenya Dutchess started a thread trying to start a war between Hawar Gedir and xaarti. She immediately deleted when after 4 pages it turned out a siege between Xaarti clans. Kismayo, the war is between Mareexaan and Xaarti supported by Bantu Kenyan soldiers. When Abdiwelli or Prime minister Bulluq have a beef with Qoslaaye, they pay homage to Kampala. What Darod? We are not savages like you who rape suffering Muslim women. We will civilise you once we come to power.

Shammis

We Bantus Somalis are destined to rule that cursed country and Wild Lamagoodleeys. We are the last hope bringing back the honour and prestige that country had lost by the marauding savage Lamagoodleey tribes. We have a long term plan. If you love that country and want to rise up once again, you should support us. Don't let tribalism blind you, be a Somali patriot.
as a northner my people have no history with bantu so tell me why do you bantus live in somalia?

S

Shamis

Somalia is safer. People are all Muslim so there's fewer social issues.

Shammis

Both Eno brothers have Phd's and during the height cultural wars about a decade ago, it was between Darods, Isxaaqs and Hawiiyes arguing and accusing one another of revisionism and the correct version of Somali history. These other clans challenged the "official" version of Somali history written by the Darods during Siad Barre's government. The Eno brothers joined the fray and brought to the table a narrative based on facts that all these three warring clan based historians failed to include in the history of Somalia, History is written by the winners and this is the first time the Bantu Somali historians to set the record straight. International reputable historians agree with the Eno brothers' narrative. You guys can bark as much as you like.

as a northner my people have no history with bantu so tell me why do you bantus live in somalia?
Idoor boy, why do you care what happens in Somalia proper? As you say, your people do not interact with bantus, and neither are you apart of Somalia. Why do you care who lives here and who is a demographic threat to a country and land you have nothing to do with? Speaking for at least the South, a bantu will always be more welcome to live among the locals than a dirty Idoor who just doesn't belong. Don't talk about my country and the issues that affect it as, to put it simply, it is really nothing you should be concerned. Focus on your triangle and the massive unemployment rate along with the fact that the only thriving industry in your country is khat.

S

Shamis

@Boqorka Bantus Why is at least one Madow language from West Africa? They are not the original Somalis. Slavery happened the world over, its over now - be honest about where you come from and be done with it. Nigeria and Ghana sold a lot of people into slavery and your cousins are in USA, Brazil and of course some parts of Southern Somalia.

Idoor boy, why do you care what happens in Somalia proper? As you say, your people do not interact with bantus, and neither are you apart of Somalia. Why do you care who lives here and who is a demographic threat to a country and land you have nothing to do with? Speaking for at least the South, a bantu will always be more welcome to live among the locals than a dirty Idoor who just doesn't belong. Don't talk about my country and the issues that affect it as, to put it simply, it is really nothing you should be concerned. Focus on your triangle and the massive unemployment rate along with the fact that the only thriving industry in your country is khat.
get rid of that inferiority complex walaalo. idoors did not rape your mother nor did they hurt any daroods.

Haye adigana @AgentalMensAgreement cuqdad badanidaa?
im not so sure. we isaaqs always hear that darood kids are programmed to hate isaaqs, even though we isaaqs do not even share a city, town or settlement with daroods. yet i hear daroods say things like idoors to isaaqs which is a derogatory term. darood kids are taught that isaaqs are bad people who swear at the religion and swear at their parents etc...

what are isaaqs suppose to think of this? daroods are raised with a victim complex and you should not deny this.

S

Shamis

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

This place is full of noteworthy sheeko.

get rid of that inferiority complex walaalo. idoors did not rape your mother nor did they hurt any daroods.

Inferiority complex? Don't flatter yourself, sxb. All I'm saying is what your people have been saying for the past 24 years, namely that you are not apart of Somalia, that you have nothing to do with Somalia, that you are not Somalis but rather a completely different and distinct people with their own culture and thus require their own country. Personally, I agree with all of this and support the independence of Somaliland 100% (provided concessions are made such as returning SSC to its rightful owners). I just find it strange why one of you would care about what goes on in Somalia and attempt to dictate who should live there when your people have basically done everything they could to not be associated with the people that live there and want complete independence from it.

Inferiority complex? Don't flatter yourself, sxb. All I'm saying is what your people have been saying for the past 24 years, namely that you are not apart of Somalia, that you have nothing to do with Somalia, that you are not Somalis but rather a completely different and distinct people with their own culture and thus require their own country. Personally, I agree with all of this and support the independence of Somaliland 100% (provided concessions are made such as returning SSC to its rightful owners). I just find it strange why one of you would care about what goes on in Somalia and attempt to dictate who should live there when your people have basically done everything they could to not be associated with the people that live there and want complete independence from it.
dont worry walaalo, you are speaking about sool, sanaag and cayn but we will give daroods, burco, berbera, maydh, gabiley,borama, tog waajale, zaylac and finally hargeisa. idoors arent all bad you know.

dont worry walaalo, you are speaking about sool, sanaag and cayn but we will give daroods, burco, berbera, maydh, gabiley,borama, tog waajale, zaylac and finally hargeisa. idoors arent all bad you know.

The issue is, we Darods only want the lands we are entitled to and do not want any inch more than that. We don't at all mind your people governing and doing what you wish your respective lands as long as you don't encroach on ours. Also, I truly don't have any cuqdad for Isaac or any tribe. With that being said, let's be honest here: The vast majority of Isaacs want nothing to do with Somalia, they don't see themselves as in any way being related to the "southerners", and they want to forge their own country, culture, and identity that is completely different and distinct to Somalia. I respect that and support them in their endeavors. Why? Because I respect a peoples' right to self-determination. What I'm now finding strange is, despite all of that, how you being one of them can talk authoritatively about what goes on in Somalia and so-called demographic threats to the region. Do you now see what I'm getting at here?

The issue is, we Darods only want the lands we are entitled to and do not want any inch more than that. We don't at all mind your people governing and doing what you wish your respective lands as long as you don't encroach on ours. Also, I truly don't have any cuqdad for Isaac or any tribe. With that being said, let's be honest here: The vast majority of Isaacs want nothing to do with Somalia, they don't see themselves as in any way being related to the "southerners", and they want to forge their own country, culture, and identity that is completely different and distinct to Somalia. I respect that and support them in their endeavors. Why? Because I respect a peoples' right to self-determination. What I'm now finding strange is, despite all of that, how you being one of them can talk authoritatively about what goes on in Somalia and so-called demographic threats to the region. Do you now see what I'm getting at here?

horta dont let the politics get to your head, my best friend is marehan, my other best friend is majeerteen, the love of my life is hawiye. here in the diaspora we are somali nothing more. back on the somali peninsula there is qabils and each qabil is lead by its politicians, hawiyes are loyal to hassan and darood are loyal to their politician so do not expect an isaaq person to speak against somaliland when somaliland is what my elders created, just because isaaq do not go against there elders does not mean we hate you daroods or hawiyes, you are loyal to your people and we isaaq will remain loyal to ours. the things that seperate us is the men that lead these clans not me or you so do not see me as an enemy. secondly you can have sool and sanaag along with hargeisa if my elders give it to your elders, i a normal isaaq have no say in these matters so do not take it out on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts