Two Somali girls start a 200 teenger brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Police shut down a street in the London suburb of Walthamstow on Tuesday evening after a fight of more than 200 people broke out outside a Tube station.

Videos appeared on social media showing teenagers, men and women, scrapping on the street and brawling on the floor, with police closing Hoe Street outside the station to wrest control of the situation.

The incident, described as a “gang fight” on twitter, required more than 100 officers and 20 police cars. Remarkably, no injuries were reported, though police arrested three people in connection with the dust up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/10/06/walthamstow-fight_n_8254876.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular
I'm hearing this all started by two Somali girls who fought over a Madow guy. :damsel:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Stop making shit up to start a false controversial rumour to slander Somali girls.

Bielsa

VIP
Only 3 people arrested in the brawl? White hooligans used to start mass brawls outside pubs and you will see 60 arrests and shit.

This was mild compared to white brawls.

@Geeljire I spoke to my friend who lives close by, he told me alot of Somali's were present but Alhamdulillah
they were not involved :browtf:

They have embedded well into the Madow lifestyle, hence the violence :kobeok:

Only 3 people arrested in the brawl? White hooligans used to start mass brawls outside pubs and you will see 60 arrests and shit.

This was mild compared to white brawls.

The comments has me dying!! :drakelaugh:

photo.jpg
Mike LeBlanc:
It's not London, it's Africa!!!

Bielsa

VIP
Why were they fighting? Two somali girls actually started the brawl?

He is starting a false see rumour without evidence. Don't you see what he is doing? He wants you to slander Somali girls when Somali girls had no involvement in this. And you're falling right into his trap.

He is starting a false see rumour without evidence. Don't you see what he is doing? He wants you to slander Somali girls when Somali girls had no involvement in this. And you're falling right into his trap.

OPs my bad i guess i was assuming things. I just have seen too many London somali girl fight videos.

_85951053_b8aa8c8a-a13e-480a-acb2-4fcdd647a49a.jpg

fake hair found on the scene, savage black people:hova:

on the other hand, the police cant use it as dna evidence:gladbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending