Two sisters

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
I was recently introduced to a fine ass
Somali girl. I met her at a Hookah Lounge a few weeks ago. I dont normally smoke hookah, but my boy was in town from Ohio and he loves that shit. Long story short...

I followed her on Instagram that night and I just recently began looking through her photos. There I find some alarming details about her. She had photos, and I mean a lot of photos of another Xalimo who I used to roll with back in the day. At first, I brushed it off lying to my soul and praying that they were just friends.

But no :kanyehmm:

That's her whole damn sister... :mindblown:

What the f*ck should I do?:jaynerd:
I didnt know my ex Xalimo had a sister that was ten times better looking than her.
I tell you Mandom is lost for words

Side Note: I'm a loyal man who never cheats.

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
1605831134629.png

Amazonian

I have no words nor do I have any etiquette to console you with so I simply just gasped.
:(

I didnt do anything tho, I just now found out they're sisters. I havent made any official moves yet

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Somali girl. I met her at a Hookah Lounge a few weeks ago. I dont normally smoke hookah, but my boy was in town from Ohio and he loves that shit. Long story short...

I followed her on Instagram that night and I just recently began looking through her photos. There I find some alarming details about her. She had photos, and I mean a lot of photos of another Xalimo who I used to roll with back in the day. At first, I brushed it off lying to my soul and praying that they were just friends.

I didnt know my ex Xalimo had a sister that was ten times better looking than her.

Nigga, you are overthinking and acting like a high school chick. You like her? Go get her. Her sister is the thing of the past. Let her worry about it.

WTF is wrong with you, guys?

Amazonian

Nigga, you are overthinking and acting like a high school chick. You like her? Go get her. Her sister is the thing of the past. Let her worry about it.

WTF is wrong with you, guys?

Like her? Lol, no nigga I dont like her.

Those days are over, we dont like, love or catch those emotions anymore sxb, I strictly shared this thread in the man cave so I can see if you fellas had any similar experiences.

Maxaad arintaan ka leedahahay? :kanyehmm:

AbdiGeedi

Like her? Lol, no nigga I dont like her.

Those days are over, we dont like, love or catch those emotions anymore sxb, I strictly shared this thread in the man cave so I can see if you fellas had any similar experiences.

Maxaad arintaan ka leedahahay?
I see.

As a rule, I never go through girls' instagram or social media. I like real ass and don't care about their bio, etc. With cadaans and AAs, I got to the point when it feels like it is always the same ass, just a different face. I am planning to settle down with a virtuous halimo one day.

I see.

As a rule, I never go through girls' instagram or social media. I like real ass and don't care about their bio, etc. With cadaans and AAs, I got to the point when it feels like it is always the same ass, just a different face. I am planning to settle down with a virtuous halimo one day.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you'll never find a virtuous girl, you'll just end with your own kind, mid magaalada soo dhamaysay
:sass2:

AbdiGeedi

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you'll never find a virtuous girl, you'll just end with your own kind, mid magaalada soo dhamaysay
:sass2:

Abdi rule #1: Never believe in the NEVER programming from random people.

I think I am good. :whew:

I am sending you a French kiss. :it0tdo8:

Two grown adults don't need and don't care about what I think of their relationship. It is just the way it should be.

I would be happy for them if they are good people.

Fair enough I think if their is no zina involved then it is not an issue. But sharing the same bodies and all is complete degeneracy.

Abdi rule #1: Never believe in the NEVER programming from random people.

I think I am good. :whew:

I am sending you a French kiss. :it0tdo8:

Huuno, your mentality bothers me. Why is it o.k for you to mess around with Samsam, Nimo and Khadija and then desire a virtuous girl to settle down with?

AbdiGeedi

Huuno, your mentality bothers me. Why is it o.k for you to mess around with Samsam, Nimo and Khadija and then desire a virtuous girl to settle down with?
Because it is my life, not yours. :p

"Nothing is forever in this world, not even our problems. We are all tourists. God is our travel agent who has already identified our routes, bookings and destinations... trust him and enjoy life. Life is just a journey! Therefore, live today! Tomorrow may not be.
Charlie Chaplin"

Because it is my life, not yours. :p

"Nothing is forever in this world, not even our problems. We are all tourists. God is our travel agent who has already identified our routes, bookings and destinations... trust him and enjoy life. Life is just a journey! Therefore, live today! Tomorrow may not be.
Charlie Chaplin"

100%, it's your life, do you sxb

well damn son!

Trending

Latest posts