Two simple videos show a glimpse into somalia in the past and somalis now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.A music video during the time of the independence movements in africa. Somalis looked like a mature group of people and a motivation for all of the black africans

2. Look at them now....

Their psychology of a proud dignified people fell with the introduction of the dangerous Wahhabi ideology that has plagued our beautiful religion killing many of our people and our culture.

They have also been plagued by an ideological warfare by the international capitalist system

Our country can only be saved by a revolution by all clans led by a just and non-biased inter-clan council

all military affairs will be given to a leader chosen by the council

all political affairs will be dealt with by the council

and all the people's affairs will be dealt with by the council through the people's representatives

a simple non-confusing system that will bring everlasting peace and order

I come from a military and nomadic family. My grandfather was one of the leaders in one of the southern Somali tank cores and killed many of our enemies be it Ethiopians or Cubans. My father barely made it past the bombing of Hargeisa and my mother was a young child when she escaped with my grandmother during the civil war barely surviving the USC.

I have seen lots of death and suffering and it pains me to see my people keep suffering this way. I might not be able to do much now as a 20-year-old in Minnesota but if Allah wills it and if my heart wants it I will be the one inshallah.

My god!! Our forefathers were real men! Defying all odds and not giving damn! May god gives us fearless leaders with good heads on their shoulders! They’ve sacrificed so much for us to not be in the position we’re in today but we failed them. They didn’t fail us.

My god!! Our forefathers were real men! Defying all odds and not giving damn! May god gives us fearless leaders with good heads on their shoulders! They’ve sacrificed so much for us to not be in the position we’re in today but we failed them. They didn’t fail us.
Yep and it's even shocking to see that somalis cant even see this.. They only care about irrelevant qabiils like daxaar and ishit and haqashin etc... Like who gives a f*ck people are nearly developing flying cars while somalis are stuck in the 6th century...

It’s really sad becuz I know for a fact we, once United are litterally untouchable. We have the same fearless hearts our forefathers had and the same amount of greatness pumping our veins.

We just need unity and we’ll have our enemies shaking in their boots wallahi. Think about it, if we had super powers teaming up to slow us down and still couldn’t do much, imagine how powerful we are. We are truly kings and worriers We just have to have to snap out of this spell called qabilism and reclaim our greatness.

Somalia under the rule of Siad Barre and Communism cursed us with 30 years of civil war, distrust, and famines. President Mohamed and President Abdiweli who are proud Muslims will bring wealth and stability to Somalia.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Somalis who were born between 1940-1980 ruined our country and brought distrust and hatred amongst ourselves. That generation should be cursed for they have ruined our future.

waraabe

Your superior
Lol these dumb kids tend to glorify the past without knowing much

1- from 1960 to today the Somali republic was and has been dependent on foreign aid heavily. No real progress was made after 1960.

2- the 1977 war ended in a defeat - again huge dependence on soviet aid and help (the reason for the initial success). Once the Soviet’s got up and left reality stettled in and it was a crushing defeat.

3- Somalis were never united as one, it’s just a simple lie folks who want other Somalis to fund them say. There were city states, clan regions, clan sultanate, etc but they didn’t rule all somali but rather different sections

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland

1- from 1960 to today the Somali republic was and has been dependent on foreign aid heavily. No real progress was made after 1960.

2- the 1977 war ended in a defeat - again huge dependence on soviet aid and help (the reason for the initial success). Once the Soviet’s got up and left reality stettled in and it was a crushing defeat.

3- Somalis were never united as one, it’s just a simple lie folks who want other Somalis to fund them say. There were city states, clan regions, clan sultanate, etc but they didn’t rule all somali but rather different sections
1. Most countries rely on aid, Israel is the most recipient of USA aid
2. You see it as aid, i see it as the Somali Government using its geopolitical advantage to get money, again standard practice around the world.
3. you don't need a 100s of years of history of unity to be a country, 200 years ago Germany was Somalia

Let these fools reminisce. Somalia was cursed before it became independent with the disgusting behaviour of the SYL that has been buried.

Also the union were somaliland joined in good faith but was completely violated when the opportunity arose.

Somalia won’t ever come back unless a superpower funds a clan to take over like the Americans are funding tigray.

The actions of Siad Barre and his clan have permanently polarised Somalis and created a clan identity and not a state identity.

Somalia is in the process of bulkanisation that’s why all these states are having border wars. They wanna take as much with them as they can.

The future of jubaland is going to be one to watch though because hawiye dir and raxanweyn will not allow darood to take it.

Learn history fucktard

Status
Not open for further replies.