Two sides of one city unite to end tribalism

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
The couple is from the North as are the wedding attendees, they just rented a hall in Baraxley, South Galkacyo.

Majeerteen are too nice, holding a wedding in the South of Galkacyo for the sake of "peace" with people who want no peace.

Look at this forum, HG constantly claim our neighborhoods and now they'll even come in and claim the couple is HG.

The couple should have rented one of the hundreds of venues in the North instead of being accommodating to these people.

Bring back the green line, we only need careful economic movement, until the day HG learn to stop claiming and thirsting after Daarood lands.

@Tucking_Fypo -- look at this overly nice MJ behaviour that will backfire.

Baaye its their role as cheap servants in Galkayo as no noble puntite would work at wedding hall as catering staff dee us bonafide born and bred reer Galkayo don't mix with or socialize with xawayaans unless they're shaqaale :nvjpqts:

I saw this wedding three days ago. Alarm bells started ringing after seeing the way the were dancing. My people don't do that, we are religious and orthodox.

Looks like we have to build a wall. Before you know it Dr Osman would be claiming that Hotel. He would write a sob story about how his dad owned it and it was looted during the war.

We have the best and most luxurious hotels in Galkayo. HG got money because we are good in business.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I saw this wedding three days ago. Alarm bells started ringing after seeing the way the were dancing. My people don't do that, we are religious and orthodox.

Looks like we have to build a wall. Before you know it Dr Osman would be claiming that Hotel. He would write a sob story about how his dad owned it and it was looted during the war.

We have the best and most luxurious hotels in Galkayo. HG got money because we are good in business.

I've got friends in Garsoor who tell me to come over and enjoy life in Gaalkacyo. You know what, I just might do that.

The youth in Somalia dont care about your opinions, as they are intelligent enough to see beyond petty qabil squabbles.

Trending