Two senior SNA commanders killed two months after replacing the last commander who was killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
AUN. Good luck filling that position again. It's a death sentence.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Like i said before Somalia doesn’t need tanks and airplanes to fight Shabab they need a quality intelligence agency why do you think no attacks happen in Ethiopia they have a top notch intelligence bureau

Somali government is so stupid and inept everyday Shabab releases propaganda statements about the government calling them kufaar and ridda government the government never replies or does counter-propaganda a lot of people down south actually believe the government is kufaar because they never hear a response from the government

What i dont get is, how does al shabab get all the inside info? Someone with high position in the goverment is obviously working with them. Its all a big mess down south.
Sad part of this is that all of them and their insiders are going to hell. Killing muslims is guaranteed hell.

Like i said before Somalia doesn’t need tanks and airplanes to fight Shabab they need a quality intelligence agency why do you think no attacks happen in Ethiopia they have a top notch intelligence bureau

Somali government is so stupid and inept everyday Shabab releases propaganda statements about the government calling them kufaar and ridda government the government never replies or does counter-propaganda a lot of people down south actually believe the government is kufaar because they never hear a response from the government
Tbh with all the rumours of farmaajo and Co. using young local girls and prostitutes its no wonder the locals believe al shabaab and their religious crusade.

:bell:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I wonder what the next person will think.
Personaly i would reject it by saying: aw hell nah, u want me get killed?

A smart person will reject such nomination because he knows Alshabab infiltrated the whole socalled government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending