Two Saaxo girls have been raped by Galnus primates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is rape more common in this region than anywhere else in somalia?

This is the third time I think in the last couple years.

Anyway shoot them in the head and let vultures feast on their bodies.

VIP
Why is rape more common in this region than anywhere else in somalia?

This is the third time I think in the last couple years.

Anyway shoot them in the head and let vultures feast on their bodies.

Thrid in the last couple of years? It happends every single day, it's just not reported. Funny how OP acting like this doesn't happen in all regions

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Thrid in the last couple of years? It happends every single day, it's just not reported. Funny how OP acting like this doesn't happen in all regions
I never expected to see you of all people downplaying rape out of Irirnimo. Shame on you.
:susp:

Rape happens everywhere, somalis need to at least agree in not protecting the rapists who hail from their clan. It's just not reported as much because lack of justice in Somalia and somalis.

For goodness sake, even the yemenis have a culture of publicly shaming their rapists regardless of tribe. @Ferrari This is how we should end them:

I remember seeing a video of where they killed one rapist, and then hung him onto the hook of one of them rough terrain cranes and paraded his dead body around the city. The crowds were huge, the amount of people that were cheering, running after the crane with their phones out most likely cursing him in Arabic was astounding.

VIP
I never expected to see you of all people downplaying rape out of Irirnimo. Shame on you.
:susp:

Everyday im accused of being anti Hawiye, Mj, isaaq etc

:drakelaugh:

That's how you know im objective. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house,sxb.

Last edited:
Rape happens everywhere, somalis need to at least agree in not protecting the rapists who hail from their clan. It's just not reported as much because lack of justice in Somalia and somalis.

For goodness sake, even the yemenis have a culture of publicly shaming their rapists regardless of tribe. @Ferrari This is how we should end them:

I remember seeing a video of where they killed one rapist, and then hung him onto the hook of one of them rough terrain cranes and paraded his dead body around the city. The crowds were huge, the amount of people that were cheering, running after the crane with their phones out most likely cursing him in Arabic was astounding.
I agree. We should at adopt public executions for rape and murder!

It will deter people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts