Two Million Somalis In Danger Of Starvation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problems keeps piling up. Lower Shabelle and Lower Juba produce over 95% of the food production in Somalia. There were so many wars in the later for former warlords vying to control it and the main prize for them was the port of Kismayo and become a kingmaker in charcoal exports. They have no control over the most fertile areas in Jubada Hoose and is under the control of Alshabab. You have these warlords and their tribal sheep still claiming and counter claiming their legitimacy to control Kismayo and the export of Charcoal. Why are they obsessed with this poison of charcoal that is a major contributing factor to these draughts? Why can't they join forces and defeat Alshabab and take over these rich and prosperous areas and produce more food in jillib, jamaame and surrounding areas? Lower shabele has exactly similar security problems and there are clans bickering and fighting over it.

A cursed people on a wealthy and very productive land.

The problems keeps piling up. Lower Shabelle and Lower Juba produce over 95% of the food production in Somalia. There were so many wars in the later for former warlords vying to control it and the main prize for them was the port of Kismayo and become a kingmaker in charcoal exports. They have no control over the most fertile areas in Jubada Hoose and is under the control of Alshabab. You have these warlords and their tribal sheep still claiming and counter claiming their legitimacy to control Kismayo and the export of Charcoal. Why are they obsessed with this poison of charcoal that is a major contributing factor to these draughts? Why can't they join forces and defeat Alshabab and take over these rich and prosperous areas and produce more food in jillib, jamaame and surrounding areas? Lower shabele has exactly similar security problems and there are clans bickering and fighting over it.

The more you think about it the more you realise how stupid Somalis are. O had foreigners asking me to explain the conflict in Somalia and I play dumb. Cause if I tell them the truth I think their poor view of Somalis will only get worse. I'm just happy I'm in the west and don't have to worry about these people

The more you think about it the more you realise how stupid Somalis are. O had foreigners asking me to explain the conflict in Somalia and I play dumb. Cause if I tell them the truth I think their poor view of Somalis will only get worse. I'm just happy I'm in the west and don't have to worry about these people

@Jaydaan

You are absolutely right, how could you rationally explain the mindset of well educated Somalis who are fighting over their clan to control the port of Kismayo, so they could export charcoal. A poison (charcoal) that’s contributing to these never ending famines? We don’t give a f*ck of looking after ourselves and become self-sufficient, but we are always seeking to make a quick buck about charcoal that’s destroying our environment and causing us starvation and then happily becoming a parasite on the generosity of others to feed us? Most animals are smarter than us.

@Jaydaan

You are absolutely right, how could you rationally explain the mindset of well educated Somalis who are fighting over their clan to control the port of Kismayo, so they could export charcoal. A poison (charcoal) that’s contributing to these never ending famines? We don’t give a f*ck of looking after ourselves and become self-sufficient, but we are always seeking to make a quick buck about charcoal that’s destroying our environment and causing us starvation and then happily becoming a parasite on the generosity of others to feed us? Most animals are smarter than us.

The people can't stop this. It requires non corrupt politicians (oxymoron - in a)

@Jaydaan

Yesterday my kurdish friend used this against me in a fadhikudirir. It was too mutch I couldnt rationalise this. For the first time in my life I was ashamed to be Somali and I have a feeling its not gonna be last time. I just wanted to jump out of the window. My psyche couldnt handle this:damn:

Yesterday my kurdish friend used this against me in a fadhikudirir. It was too mutch I couldnt rationalise this. For the first time in my life I was ashamed to be Somali and I have a feeling its not gonna be last time. I just wanted to jump out of the window. My psyche couldnt handle this:damn:
what did he say?

Yet they're locking up people for saying praying to god is not the solution to drought.

I say let evolution and survival of the fittest do its work on this hopeless population.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
"2 MILLION PEOPLE CANT FEED THEMSELVES"
They deserve everything that's coming to them. Wheres the leadership, why is no one fixing the recurring theme is a shame. The jubba and shaballe are furtile and abounded with wild life . Damn selfish nodams only thinking of themselves. "The lone wolf dies ,the pack survives "

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Have you heard about charity food that gets send to improvished countries like yemen only for the food to be expired and even sometimes charitable donations get blocked or stolen. These evil elites will do anything to depopulate by stealing all these funds or replacing them with expired food. May Allah give them the lowest part of hellfire as their humour and entertainment.

Ask farmajo n kheyre why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts