Two massive events held in somaliland today

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The ground breaking ceremony for berbera port development.

2. Somaliland achievements and challenges ahead 27 years later.

First cermony is opened by the messiah El mujahid muse bihi abdi.

And the vice-president was in berbera today to lay the the foundation of our next port

Kanaxaw nafta waa.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
yawn.gif

Theyuusuf just commits kufr for mere trolling:faysalwtf:

Xaalada ma sahlano

The definition of Messiah could be translated as " a leader regarded as the saviour of a particular country, group, or cause" musa biihi is our mujaahid and our current political leader he will deliver us to the promised land , Somaliland will be more beautiful than Disney land .

The messiah speaking Arabic.

Cadawda Somaliland meel walba waan kasoo handaraabnay. Tacsi baa idiin taal maanta. Viva Muuse handaraab our president .

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
The definition of Messiah could be translated as " a leader regarded as the saviour of a particular country, group, or cause" musa biihi is our mujaahid and our current political leader he will deliver us to the promised land , Somaliland will be more beautiful than Disney land .

:russ:
I gotta admit that u are very stubborn dreamer.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Yeah I am good dreamer. And I saw all my dreams come true . How about you do you dream ? have you ever seen one good dream about your country In real life?

In my dream i saw isaaqs crossing the sea.
Also i saw them going to garowe to get their passport. This girl even did naked niiko for an official, she didnt had money but wanted the passport so badly.
:ohhh:

You never had & never will have a bigger eceonomy than the South #fact

Al Jamhuriya Somdisneyia sound better :cryinglaughsmiley:

We are already doing better than the South. Your economy is completely dead. Don’t let the hundreds of millions in aid every year fool you . You guys only beg better than us .

And when we become the people of Walt , the children of Disney, we are gonna rebuild an Empire and invade Somalia :fittytousand:

I am sure if the qadaadwens fox on their issues they can turn their country into Disney WORLD . Unfortunately they don't believe in themselves. They are always blaming others for their lack of genuine patriotism. How come your home town is protected by foreign troops while you are salaaxing your phone to bash others who are building their home towns. Are you handcup cant you pick up the gun or pen and defend your hometown , then your region then your country .

I am sure if the qadaadwens fox on their issues they can turn their country into Disney WORLD . Unfortunately they don't believe in themselves. They are always blaming others for their lack of genuine patriotism. How come your home town is protected by foreign troops while you are salaaxing your phone to bash others who are building their home towns. Are you handcup cant you pick up the gun or pen and defend your hometown , then your region then your country .

How can you call anyone a qadaadweyn when y’all got dinkas like the noble coldoon or ilyas burco or janan oog? Your cities are called favelas buddy look it up. Ha no faanin ibnu edna. You have the worst work ethic and you are infested with drugs and alcohol. Y’all niggas tahriib every second then tell Europeans you are daarood or hawiye otherwise they will tell you favelaland is peaceful go back. Then you go online and talk shit about the same people you used to get assylum. Dillusional kids what has morgan done to y’all:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending