Two injured in Hargeisa after clashes over land dispute between the community of Muse Bixi (reer Samatar) & another community (Reer Axmed) in Buurta K

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't want to see any lander talking about the violent land disputes that regularly happen in Mogadishu after this.
:pachah1:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Victim card is declined.
IMG_20200418_161258.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The property has been sold and the people had a sudden change of mind so I don’t know what the problem is when they signed it away lol. Somalis man smh

Adaawe

What victim card are you on about? This is just 2 civilians from the same clan fighting over something petty. That’s normal and it’s not news worthy.

Wallahi You’re obsessed about Isaaqs it’s unhealthy . You must’ve got rejected by an Isaaq chick :russ:

The ones who are obessed are the ones when given a pass can't help themselves but STILL mention us. Marehan own you laangaabs souls.

:wow:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
The ones who are obessed are the ones when given a pass can't help themselves but STILL mention us. Marehan own you laangaabs souls.

You talk more about Isaaqs then your own Marehan tribe LMAO. Very ironic a Marehan calling Isaaqs Langaabs b1tch Marehans are the personification of langaabs :russ:

I know it may hurt your ego but nobody gives 2 shits over you lot. Even Warsans are more relevant than you lot :mjlol:

Adaawe

You talk more about Isaaqs then your own Marehan tribe LMAO. Very ironic a Marehan calling Isaaqs Langaabs b1tch Marehans are the personification of langaabs :russ:

I know it may hurt your ego but nobody gives 2 shits over you lot. Even Warsans are more relevant than you lot :mjlol:

I son you niggas. Cuz u laangaabs can't stop being on our gus. Hop off nigga. Calacaaling for the last 30 years. Sheesh get revenge or STFU.

No one even mentioned Mx right now fatboy. As always you are obsessed with duuriyada barakeysan kkk. Go and focus on Gedo instead. You might also do some happy ending massage for amisom like ur eedos :yousmart: :kendrickcry:

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
No one even mentioned Mx right now fatboy. As always you are obsessed with duuriyada barakeysan kkk. Go and focus on Gedo instead. You might also do some happy ending massag for amisom like ur eedos :yousmart: :kendrickcry:
Happy ending again sxb :bell:
You are real addicted with Happy endings, typical.

Adaawe

No one even mentioned Mx right now fatboy. As always you are obsessed with duuriyada barakeysan kkk. Go and focus on Gedo instead. You might also do some happy ending massag for amisom like ur eedos :yousmart: :kendrickcry:

Nigga I told other MX to fall back. But you wanna play games with me? With me!?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adaawe

Happy ending again sxb :bell:
You are real addicted with Happy endings, typical.

They are obessed with rape. Pedophilia and rape is in their culture. Sometimes I really don't feel bad about what we did. We probably offed future pedos and rapists.

IMG_20200612_231736.jpg

Adaawe

You mentioned us right now for no reason sxb kkk. Its you who are obsessed with us always mentioning us like some obsessed prostitute, caadi iska dhig kkk

I told MX to fall back. You come and posted that picture. So I'm not in the wrong.

Victim card is declined.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I son you niggas. Cuz u laangaabs can't stop being on our gus. Hop off nigga. Calacaaling for the last 30 years. Sheesh get revenge or STFU.

You’re the one who always talking about Isaaqs if anybody is riding anybody’s diick it’s you nigga. Calcaaling about what exactly? we’re in a much stable position than you lot.

You keep bringing up the civil war 30 years ago to make yourself feel better. Akhi we’ve moved on while you clearly haven’t. You have an inferiority complex maybe it’s because you’re the least relevant Hartis?