Two Farahs shot dead in Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are outdoing us in edmonton.
One person has been pronounced dead after a shooting in Etobicoke on Thursday afternoon.

Police were dispatched to the Islington Avenue and Dixon Road area shortly before 3 p.m. after receiving separate but related reports about a two-vehicle collision and the sound of gunshots in the area.

The shooting occurred outside an apartment building on Dixon Road just west of Islington Avenue, according to witnesses.

Paramedics say a male victim was located on scene with gunshot injuries and was rushed to a trauma centre via ambulance. The man succumbed to his injuries in hospital.

No information has been released about potential suspects at this point, though police initially said that the driver of one of the vehicles involved in the collision was observed fleeing the area on foot.

On Thursday afternoon, a black Volkswagen Jetta with front-end damage could be seen in the parking lot outside the apartment building. The vehicle had its airbags deployed.

A witness told CP24 she saw paramedics performing CPR on a male near the Volkswagen before he was taken to hospital where he was pronounced.

“Investigators are trying to piece together exactly what happened and that takes some time, “Supt. Ron Taverner told CP24 at the scene. “They will be looking at video if there is any, talking to witnesses and generally just trying to decipher the scene.”

Taverner told CP24 that police are aware of the collision but “are not aware of” the circumstances surrounding it at this point.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
tenor (2).gif

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I didn't know Canadian farahs were part of the most prevalent gangs in Canada until a childhood friend of mine was killed by Somali thugs last year in Toronto

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
To be honest this is becoming normal another Somali dead probably killed by another one hell even the cops dont care they probably thinking let em kill each other

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Damn I just found out I knew the guy that was killed, I haven't seen him in over 10 years. Allah yarhamu man

Lmao, Somalis who act like ghetto thugs should be deported. Why can't somalis just copy how the asians behave, I blame the parents for not valuing education and only caring about dugsi.

Somalis are a failure thanks to lack of parent involvement in their education, if somalis put half as much of an emphasis on education as they did deen we'd have more college graduates and less dead men.

I'm just assuming, somalis in Canada are such a mess. How tf do you escape a third world country to became like an animal in a first world one :/

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
How is Canada more "progressive" than the U.S and some Somali males are acting up? Are these dudes all bastards? If they're a refugee - I think after their first violent crime, they should be deported.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Lmao, Somalis who act like ghetto thugs should be deported. Why can't somalis just copy how the asians behave, I blame the parents for not valuing education and only caring about dugsi.

Somalis are a failure thanks to lack of parent involvement in their education, if somalis put half as much of an emphasis on education as they did deen we'd have more college graduates and less dead men.

I'm just assuming, somalis in Canada are such a mess. How tf do you escape a third world country to became like an animal in a first world one :/

Yeah, with the usual Somali strict conservative upbringing, I never thought Somalis would end up like some AA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts