Two ex-ministers of Ethiopia’s Somali State nabbed in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

HARGEISA– SL Immigration police detain ex-ministers of Ethiopia’s Somali State who fled after President Abdi Iley was ousted from power. The Minister for Education, Hon. Ibrahim Adam Mahad and the minister for Justice, Hon. Abdi Jama are reported to have sneaked and have stayed in Hargeisa for couple of weeks.

Immigration police at Egal Airport nabbed the two former ministers on last Tuesday while boarding a plane headed to Mogadishu, the capital of Somalia’s war torn country. Police questioned the reasons for leaving for Mogadishu and their travel documents and have told that they were going to Mogadishu for trade purposes.

The two ministers were trying to leave unrecognized from Somaliland after they sneaked into the country.

The country which shares border with Somali State in Ethiopia were on high alert and heightened security in the border lands. Somaliland authority confiscated properties stolen or looted from Jigjiga which descended into anarchy after the region was without law and order.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS,

actually ibrahim Aaadan is Ciise , sorry to disappoint you , he is most likely gone to see family members as ciise do also live in somaliland too

iley is chilling in adis, besides he is a member of parliament and has immunity and no one can touch him, his cousin is in charge president Muuse and insha Allah we will exterminate idooors, he is reer dagabuur after all, all my reer isaaq side of the family have fathers and granfathers that have killed iiidooorr like its a sport, i hope he wipes them out,

and cabdi ileys wife (Mohamed Zubeer) she is a federal MP and has immunity too,

look at these sad idiorrrrrrs getting happy hopping president would be dir but it turns out waa another Ogaden, and making fakeness, war the dude whose picture you have waa ibraahim aadan and he is ciise and yall cannot touch them,

besides why would Ogs go to shit hole like idooristan, its xamarm for a Ogaden to go there like its xamaram for a gaal to go to Makkah and Medina, OGs only go to dhul xalal ah,. there is so much fisqi in idiooristan, with 87 year old german dudes making smashing isaaq halimos for a meal , ahahahahaha

shove the fake news up your ass

all DDSI admin are staying put in their land and no one can touch them, and i will still have 4 idooors habar cawal virgin maids in jigjhiga insha Allah when i head there, i will sell the video to Wolfgang Gunther from Bavaria ahahahhahahaha

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS,

actually ibrahim Aaadan is Ciise , sorry to disappoint you ******s, he is most likely gone to see family members as ciise do also live in somaliland too

iley is chilling in adis, besides he is a member of parliament and has immunity and no one can touch him, his cousin is in charge president Muuse and insha Allah we will exterminate idooors, he is reer dagabuur after all, all my reer isaaq side of the family have fathers and granfathers that have killed iiidooorr like its a sport, i hope he wipes them out,

and cabdi ileys wife (Mohamed Zubeer) she is a federal MP and has immunity too,

look at these sad idiorrrrrrs getting happy hopping president would be dir but it turns out waa another Ogaden, and making fakeness, war the dude whose picture you have waa ibraahim aadan and he is ciise and yall cannot touch them,

besides why would Ogs go to shit hole like *****istan, its xamarm for a Ogaden to go there like its xamaram for a gaal to go to Makkah and Medina, OGs only go to dhul xalal ah,. there is so much fisqi in idiooristan, with 87 year old german dudes making smashing isaaq halimos for a meal , ahahahahaha

shove the fake news up your ass

all DDSI admin are staying put in their land and no one can touch them, and i will still have 4 idooors habar cawal virgin maids in jigjhiga insha Allah when i head there, i will sell the video to Wolfgang Gunther from Bavaria ahahahhahahaha
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts