Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
checkmate
1616401931982.jpeg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Whay does it means for these two and there future?
There is no political future for Deni and Madoobe as it is saxib they will face the consequence of blocking general election, we will witness the biggest humiliation of PL since the loss of Laascanood when Deni becomes unrecognized house imprisoned hogaamiye kooxeed, and Reer PL are told to hold election.

There is no political future for Deni and Madoobe as it is saxib they will face the consequence of blocking general election, we will witness the biggest humiliation of PL since the loss of Laascanood when Deni becomes unrecognized house imprisoned hogaamiye kooxeed, and Reer PL are told to hold election.
Dp you think farmaajo is going to have more control in the next couple years and change 4.5 system to multi party system

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Dp you think farmaajo is going to have more control in the next couple years and change 4.5 system to multi party system
I don't doubt for one second Farmaajo will be reelected and will make Somalia great again in his next term building on top of the foundation he has already established. What will happen after his next term and who will lead N&N I have no idea, but they are the strongest unit in Somalia right now, and Farmaajo's popularity is next to nothing.

What you see now is 1 guy, the rest are utterly defeated, that 1 guy his name is Deni, crawling on all fours trothing at the mouth, begging IC and getting shot down, how he will be dealt with you will see soon on live TV, it will be a spectacle to behold.

reer

VIP
I don't doubt for one second Farmaajo will be reelected and will make Somalia great again in his next term building on top of the foundation he has already established. What will happen after his next term and who will lead N&N I have no idea, but they are the strongest unit in Somalia right now, and Farmaajo's popularity is next to nothing.

What you see now is 1 guy, the rest are utterly defeated, that 1 guy his name is Deni, crawling on all fours trothing at the mouth, begging IC and getting shot down, how he will be dealt with you will see soon on live TV, it will be a spectacle to behold.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What happened to the conference y'all, last I heard that it's going smooth all Federal states and Pres.Farmaajo attended.

So guys any updates?

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
too lazy , if they gonna make a fake story, they should at least make it believable .

ice breaking confidence building continues , kulaha, is this the fucking Bachelor ? .

they couldn't even center the the coat of arms on top of the document

This made lol for some reason and I don’t know why .
“Cant center the coat of arms on top of the document” seems such a Somali thing to do . Talow maxaa naga si ah 😄