Two Danish aid workers deported from Somaliland for religious discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
:deadrose::deadrose:

You funny man, I ask for evidence of Kenyan christian infiltration in SL NGO's that show religious discrimination intent and you ask me if I saw some random video :heh:

Give this man a price for mental gymnasics :hahaidiot:

Nayaa I can't be bothered to dig up archives for you! If they don't respect the local customs and religious beliefs they'll be kicked out:camby:

But the aid worker just complained that her cabdriver just decided that they were going to stop the car and wait for him to pray :ayaanswag:

No way that you would accept your cab driver here in the west to stop the cab just so he could drop some hindu prayers or something like that:bell:
Yall forgetting about the women that insulted the athan

He isn't a cab driver but a employee of the NGO and his rights are protected

Do you understand what religious discrimination is defined as?

It as the deprivation of rights or privileges such as employment or education. The standard is either disparate impact or equal burden of proof, the former needs to show statistical discrimination, over a certain threshold, the latter requires the accuser to proof beyond probable cause that discrimination has occurred and then the burden of proof is reserved to the accused.

Where do you see his rights dimished? The woman merely commented and expressed anger because she was getting late for meeting or appointment, she didn't deprive him of any rights or privileges, therefore no religious discrimination.

waraabe

Your superior
Do you understand what religious discrimination is defined as?

It as the deprivation of rights or privileges such as employment or education. The standard is either disparate impact or equal burden of proof, the former needs to show statistical discrimination, over a certain threshold, the latter requires the accuser to proof beyond probable cause that discrimination has occurred and then the burden of proof is reserved to the accused.

Where do you see his rights dimished? The woman merely commented and expressed anger because she was getting late for meeting or appointment, she didn't deprive him of any rights or privileges, therefore no religious discrimination.

We can deport who we want

We can deport who we want

True but then don't claim bull-shit excuse like religious discrimination or "disrespect to Islam". Just say you didn't like how they behaved.

I think it sets a bad standard though, where any person who expresses dissent can be removed :ivers:

Do what ever they f*ck you want, as long as it is not military or foreign policy :manny:

waraabe

Your superior
True but then don't claim bull-shit excuse like religious discrimination or "disrespect to Islam". Just say you didn't like how they behaved.

I think it sets a bad standard though, where any person who expresses dissent can be removed :ivers:

Do what ever they f*ck you want, as long as it is not military or foreign policy :manny:

And what are you and your folk (as well as your rat looking uncle duufmaajo) going to do about it? Will you beg Saudi Arabia again

And what are you and your folk (as well as your rat looking uncle duufmaajo) going to do about it? Will you beg Saudi Arabia again

We'll see :ufdup:

But don't detrail this thread :stopit:

I just caught you in your bull-shit excuse and your best defense is who is going to stop us? Are you a government or a evil cartoon character? :what:

Hemaal

VIP
I thought so to. Never had the proof but wanted to make a strong statement :manny:

tumblr_md42dow0sv1r5x5zu.gif

Lol you did one thing and we acknowledged. Now we can go back to insulting your shitty government (and I use that word very loosely) that had the same growth as war torn Somalia even though your region was safe for more than 25 years

waraabe

Your superior
Lol you did one thing and we acknowledged. Now we can go back to insulting your shitty government (and I use that word very loosely) that had the same growth as war torn Somalia even though your region was safe for more than 25 years

Your region was recognised and got billions in aid, where is that ?

Hemaal

VIP

:childplease: What same growth? Y'all still under occupation by third world countries, don't dare go down that rabbit hole, trust me you won't get out :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.