Two BLM Toronto MARXIST Somali girls SLAM BLM Canada for making them sign NDAs, buying $8M property and taking CORPORATE donations, and MUCH MORE

The head honchos of BLM branches use their organizations as springboard platforms for their own brand, they don't actually care about doing meaningful grassroots work.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
The head honchos of BLM branches use their organizations as springboard platforms for their own brand, they don't actually care about doing meaningful grassroots work.

I still remember their stunt a few years ago when they stopped the Pride Parade and only allowed it to continue until their demands were met (many involving money). The head of Pride had to come out and sign their paper full of their demands so Pride could continue.

It was crazy.

I still remember their stunt a few years ago when they stopped the Pride Parade and only allowed it to continue until their demands were met (many involving money). The head of Pride had to come out and sign their paper full of their demands so Pride could continue.

It was crazy.

They bullied Pride organizers into banning police from the parade :russ:

It was crazy.

Toronto is a libtard hell hole . I'm praying for yall :damn:

bolshevikbaddie

hold-laugh-laughing.gif

Main reason why I can’t take blacks that support blm. How you even letting spammy Somalis try to make a buck of your ancestors injustice? Like I honestly if I was one of them and I saw a Somali in blm or the Nigerians who run it I would say you came yesterday. Fvck off this is our thing

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Main reason why I can’t take blacks that support blm. How you even letting spammy Somalis try to make a buck of your ancestors injustice? Like I honestly if I was one of them and I saw a Somali in blm or the Nigerians who run it I would say you came yesterday. Fvck off this is our thing

Almost all Blacks in Canada came here in the last 50 years, except the Black Nova Scotians whose community I am a part of who have been here for 300 years. Only they can be part of BLM, not some girl who ran away from genocidal warlord Aidid.

The former group are cringey and I smiled when someone on Twitter a while ago posted a racist email by a cadaan who said "you are not the same blacks as AA so go back to Africa". She was crying racism on Twitter.

Almost all Blacks in Canada came here in the last 50 years, except the Black Nova Scotians whose community I am a part of who have been here for 300 years. Only they can be part of BLM, not some girl who ran away from genocidal warlord Aidid.

The former group are cringey and I smiled when someone on Twitter a while ago posted a racist email by a cadaan who said "you are not the same blacks as AA so go back to Africa". She was crying racism on Twitter.
Agree it’s really embarrassing when you see Somalis cry about injustice in the west and side with blm. Like they have forgotten where they came from. But madows invite everyone to their sh1t and never safeguard their culture. This is their thing, not some confused African ms who goes back and fort with one day siding with then then the other day proudly claim their African roots

Trending

Latest posts