Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She says she's MJ
She's not MJ.

***looks at the Twitter of the chick who talked shit about MJs***

Brb ladies and gentlemen...

typing.gif

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I have consulted with the mj elders and due to an overwhelming consensus they have reached a conclusive verdict.These girls have now been given the madhibaan status.:manny::holeup:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
If they're going to wave their tings about at least do a better job.My ting didn't even move and was floppy as hell.Come on now,I expected a better job.:bell:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Are they SSpot members, if they are, I will give them ten out of ten and if they aren't, only one out of ten.
??? Sspot women are actually beautiful. I'd say more beautiful than many of the Somali women I meet IRL. You'd be surprised. It's always the pretty women that have to lead double lives and troll on the internet to blow off some steam from the real world.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
??? Sspot women are actually beautiful. I'd say more beautiful than many of the Somali women I meet IRL. You'd be surprised. It's always the pretty women that have to lead double lives and troll on the internet to blow off some steam from the real world.
Bruh ay show me some pics in the dms abaayo,you're voice is prompting me to look for more.:banderas::banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.