Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It has been couple weeks since I watched the beating of this Somali sister by Madow hoes, Nacalaa ku yaal, the girls face is glued to my brain like xanjo especially when I close my eyes.

Can I please get revenge for this girl, anyone who send me more info about this video is really appreciated.

It has been couple weeks since I watched the beating of this Somali sister by Madow hoes, Nacalaa ku yaal, the girls face is glued to my brain like xanjo especially when I close my eyes.

Can I please get revenge for this girl, anyone who send me more info about this video is really appreciated.

Who cares? she was chilling with them until they showed her she ain't black!

:nahgirl::kodaksmiley:

Sambuus

Inactive
I would never let a danyeer disrespect me like that, she acting up imma come to her house with 50 xalimos :russ:

TooMacaan

VIP
Yo wtf did I just watch I could barely finish the vid, is this recent?? Is the girl ok now?? And what happened to her attackers? I can't believe the dude was calmly recording the whole thing and didn't jump into help either, so much blood was literally pouring out her mouth!! No one deserves that at all, they were vicious.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Chill calm down

You won't do shit

I know I can't do much about it, but I am putting it out there for my Canadian neighbours to teach these hoodlums a lesson, this brutal assault shouldn't be left alone.:yacadiim:

I know I can't do much about it, but I am putting it out there for my Canadian neighbours to teach these hoodlums a lesson, this brutal assault shouldn't be left alone.:yacadiim:
We haven't even heard from the girl. besides why get involved if she caused the dispute. It's non of our business tbh. Either they stop hanging with such crowds or they get what they deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.