Twitter Xalimos making up scenarios for retweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never heard a Somali guy say this, have you?

If she hates Somali men and is making things up about them, why does she work with young Somalis in jail's in the west midlands England?

Why does she fight for them on her Twitter, saying her son is lucky that he is the son of someone who grew up in this country so he stands more of a chance to succeed than our generation whose parents came to the county not knowing the language and the way the country works so had less of a chance?

If she hates Somali men and is making things up about them, why does she work with young Somalis in jail's in the west midlands England?

Why does she fight for them on her Twitter, saying her son is lucky that he is the son of someone who grew up in this country so he stands more of a chance to succeed than our generation whose parents came to the county not knowing the language and the way the country works so had less of a chance?
I didnt say she hates Somali men, I simply said this scenario never happens

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

I expect full apologies people's. We annihilated one of the good ones. We have failed in our civic duty to protect the real ones and discriminate against the qumayos. May God forgive us for this discretion.

@Gooney112 @YourBroMoe @Geeljire lotus @Nin waalan @Blade1

@Blade1 your from West midlands, you should automatically know her :russ::russ::russ::russ:
LOL is it weird if I said I've actually met her before but we aren't close.:damn:
This place is small af

Ok the only time some girls hear "you dont look somali" is when they usually dont have hijab they can be confused with habesh this is normal not about self hate.

Im thinking she means "you look arab" which I have never heard in my life and is that even a compliment?:uCkf6mf: Arab girls want somali noses not the oppposite.

I expect full apologies people's. We annihilated one of the good ones. We have failed in our civic duty to protect the real ones and discriminate against the qumayos. May God forgive us for this discretion.

@Gooney112 @YourBroMoe @Geeljire lotus @Nin waalan @Blade1

@Blade1 your from West midlands, you should automatically know her :russ::russ::russ::russ:
Is she a single mother? Who is the baby daddy? I am wary of twitter xalimos. They are all thirsty attention seekers imo

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Ok the only time some girls hear "you dont look somali" is when they usually dont have hijab they can be confused with habesh this is normal not about self hate.

Im thinking she means "you look arab" which I have never heard in my life and is that even a compliment?:uCkf6mf: Arab girls want somali noses not the oppposite.
Somali girls want that white Arab skin that is why they bleach until they look ghosts.in fact Arab have nicer longer nose while Somali girls majority of them look like your average black women

Oortcloud

You about somali girls all day for someone that is apparently married.:fantasia2:
Nah i am demolishing her fake assertion that Arab girls want African noses it is the other way Somali girls being African are rated lower in beauty compared with cacauoisd looking Arab girls.there is no comparison whatsoever

Nah i am demolishing her fake assertion that Arab girls want African noses it is the other way Somali girls being African are rated lower in beauty compared with cacauoisd looking Arab girls.there is no comparison whatsoever
Lol you can't be serious arabs have bigger noses. Not wide but they have big ass noses.

Us somalis have a way slimmer nose I think your a self hater tbh.

Is @Oortcloud even Somali? do you have a bantu nose? arabs are obsessed with plastic surgery and we all know why, there is no comparison between somali and arab noses

Oortcloud

Is @Oortcloud even Somali? do you have a bantu nose? arabs are obsessed with plastic surgery and we all know why, there is no comparison between somali and arab noses
Somali girls are bleaching their skin to look more Arab.
Nothing wrong with Arab nose it is just like Jewish nose.an Arab girl will give any African girl a run of her money .comparing qureesh women with African women is like comparing perfume to sewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending