Twitter xalimo pisses off Madow twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the canadian ones top them all sxb.:reallymaury:

You know what you are probably right, uk xalimos are socially confused, yesterday one xalimo walllahi in the space of 30 mins she wrote a post on how dirty the yahuud are and then she re-tweeted a post by a LGBT guy asking people to call him a "her" and respect his choice in life. Xalimos in uk are educated,religious,hood,sjw,modest and s all at the same time:shookgabre:

Damn I'm starting to sound like Boqol though:susp:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I feel your pain. I still get accused of being harari till this day :mjcry:
Lol do you also look like them or you mean on this site for joking about being one? Last year I had Eritrean lady who wouldn't believe I was not one of them:farmajoyaab: she kept insisting that i had some Eritrean in me

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lol do you also look like them or you mean on this site for joking about being one? Last year I had Eritrean lady who wouldn't believe I was not one of them:farmajoyaab: she kept insisting that i had some Eritrean in me
The bolded part.

Oh really? not gonna lie have a cousin who actually looks really ethiopian himself. Have you gotten random habesha people talking to you in amharic or whatever :drakelaugh:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The bolded part.

Oh really? not gonna lie have a cousin who actually looks really ethiopian himself. Have you gotten random habesha people talking to you in amharic or whatever :drakelaugh:
Yes lol some dude even asked me to be his translator once I thought he was Somali until he started speaking Amharic:mjlol:

DQg1UyEUMAACScf.jpg

clearly lies kkkkkk

850SXGw.jpg

:faysalwtf:

heres a Madow speaking the truth

https://twitter.com/illtraffic/status/933707113393684480

She's Ethiopian.

They never attack other east Africans
They’re quick to come for somalis
Girls isn’t even somali
:mindblown:

Tell me someone corrected his ass
:mjcry:
That’s how you know we have no respect

Madoows dislike Somalis. Somalis are the most popular East Africans. Ethiopians are not popular as Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending