Twitter Xalimo claims Faraxs are single if they date white women

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It’s crazy how he fits the profile to the T. His type always reveal themselves tbh :damn:
I am proud to be dhaqan celis, better than a FOB who doesnt know anything or a pure Western. I am both.

TekNiKo

VIP
I don't think your ancestors would harbour the same sentiments. This has more to do with where you were raised. And the fact that your parents never talked to you about critically examining media messaging. Nor did you make this consideration as an adult.

Cadaans are not the most beautiful. They lack that naturally bronze skintone which diminishes the appearance of facial assymetries.

The paler the skin tone the easier it is to see imperfections.

Every group/race has its aesthetic shortcomings. Its meant to be that way as perfection eludes us all.
You automatically assume skin tone is the reason why I think they are more beautiful, I love their deep blue eyes, very mesmerizing, something a Xalimo cannot posess.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You automatically assume skin tone is the reason why I think they are more beautiful, I love their deep blue eyes something a Xalimo cannot posess.

That's cool.

The light coloured eyes phenotype doesn't appeal to me.

Different preferences.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You automatically assume skin tone is the reason why I think they are more beautiful, I love their deep blue eyes, very mesmerizing, something a Xalimo cannot posess.
Maybe were you are is different, but the cadaan women ive never found to be attractive.

A pious Somali woman over any ethnicity anyday:rejoice:

TekNiKo

VIP
That's cool.

The light coloured eyes phenotype doesn't appeal to me.

Different preferences.
There is actually one Xaliimo which has blue eyes, she instantly looks more beautiful:wowsweat::lawd:

Muna-Kay-2.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
57423183_433461247440179_1617850073721339904_n.jpg

Epitome of beauty, post your picture if you can compete instead of dismissing them as FOBs hahha.

I'm not attractive and bad at taking photos given my advanced age so the battle will be lost.

:yacadiim: I'm sure someone here has stored my photo. Ask them.

Why is it when Somali's marry out they always go for their complete opposite? You have nothing in common with cadaans. Even other Africans or Asians like Malaysians, Pakistani's etc make more sense.

TekNiKo

VIP
You're so immature. Why would she waste her energy she has nothing to prove to you.

"Compete" kulaha :icon lol:.
She called these girls FOB so I wanna see if she can beat them in aesthetics. Either put up or shut up. :icon rolleyes:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She called these girls FOB so I wanna see if she can beat them in aesthetics. Either put up or shut up. :icon rolleyes:

They look fobish. I'm not recanting.

Why do you care though? I could be a morbidly obese cadaan man pretending to be a Somali female. :ftw9nwa:

Why is it when Somali's marry out they always go for their complete opposite? You have nothing in common with cadaans. Even other Africans or Asians like Malaysians, Pakistani's etc make more sense.

There is a huge overlap in culture with cadaans. We live among them, eat their food, consume their media, wear their clothes etc.

Not to mention they outnumber us, and we're far more likely to consistently interact with them than any other group

Tukraq

VIP
what the hell do we have in common with Pakistanis and Malaysians :faysalwtf: even other africans are a stretch :ayaanswag:

Trending

Latest posts