Twitter war erupts over Tate's support for Tommy Robinson.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
To think some Muslims men were simping for this guy.

Tate is only popular amongst young Muslim teenage boys that don’t have a role model of their own.

Andrew is a media personal so him converting to Islam was only used as a marketing tactic for religious YouTube personal like

Ali dawah and Hijab to use Tates followers to boost up their platforms.

You get my point.

Kalaya everyone…..this is who Muslim men took seriously and put on a pedestal and degraded Muslim women over:

98700D4D-F0ED-4538-8190-DE356F71D011.jpeg

And y’all expect me to take this topic seriously?? 😂😂

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Kalaya everyone…..his is who Muslim men took seriously and put on a pedestal and degraded Muslim women over:

View attachment 326335

And y’all expect me to take this topic seriously than 😂😂
@Angelina I need you to expand on that Greek Eros theory more. It might explain why these misogynistic muslim men were opening their legs wide for those rightwing Islamophobes talking about their supposed “shared values”

Muslim boys daddy supports the murder of Muslims.

These boys align themselves with racist cadaans because they think they are in some sort of Avengers allegiance fighting against women.

Whilst their cadaan daddies are stealing from them and bombing their lands.

Walahi cadaan men won!!!

Loool

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Muslim boys daddy supports the murder of Muslims.

These boys align themselves with racist cadaans because they think they are in some sort of Avengers allegiance fighting against women.

Whilst their cadaan daddies are stealing from them and bombing their lands.

Walahi cadaan men won!!!

Loool
So much for being more ‘smarter’ and ‘rational’ than “females” yea right 🤣 الهم لا شماتة:dead:

@Angelina I need you to expand on that Greek Eros theory more. It might explain why these misogynistic muslim men were opening their legs wide for those rightwing Islamophobes talking about their supposed “shared values”
Misogyny is complex sis. You have many men who detest women but are sexually very attracted to women, but ultimately even those men their real love whilst brotherly and not romantic in nature is reserved for men.

The Greeks were incredibly hateful of women, it’s probably the most misogynistic civilization ever and their philosophical writing regarding women illustrates that with people like Aristotle believing loving women is beneath men since women are inferior humans. This intense hatred is probably why Greeks celebrated male homosexuality and it was normalized whilst marriage and family was also the norm due to breeding purposes. What Tate is saying isn’t new, Greeks have already explored that view already. Tate lacks creativity.

Trending