Twitter users deduce that Chunkz's existence is why he is hated

Some responses to the question:

Screenshot_20240410-201631_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240410-201658_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240410-201734_Samsung Internet.jpg

Basically, no one has a real reason to hate him but still do. A reminder to live for yourself, somebody will always have an issue with you no matter what.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I'm not even a fan of chunkzs content but I have to admit the amount of hate he gets is unwarranted. 90% of the hate is from Reer Bradford as well aka ( Subhanallah Azeem )

Chunkz is a standup man. No one is perfect but he is a man proud of his roots and religion and didn’t sell any of his dignity to get where he is today.

He is naturally charismatic, funny and talented. He gave up a bubbling music career for his religon. It’s pure jealousy. May allah protect him

Last edited:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
He’s an arsenal fan posting with da opps so his fellow arsenal niggas are chimping out

bohom

Here to chill
I don't think there are any Europeans in this thread.

He's a big Arsenal fan and he took a pic with a player who formerly played for his biggest enemy, Tottenham.

In European football, rivalries are a big thing.

So I suspect that the person hating is his fellow fan.

World

VIP
Taking a pic with Harry Kane is disrespectful enough, but he took it after we just played against him and he scored against us in our first return to the CL QF.

Painting him out to be a victim is pathetic. People are gonna call him out for being a fake Arsenal fan.

Last edited:

World

VIP

He's a big Arsenal fan and he took a pic with a player who formerly played for his biggest enemy, Tottenham.

That former player joined Bayern munich, we played against them the same day Chunkz took that pic in our first return to the champions league, and he scored against us as well.

Taking a pic with Harry Kane is disrespectful enough, but he took it after we just played against him and he scored against us in our first return to the CL QF.

Painting him out to be a victim is pathetic. People are gonna call him out for being a fake Arsenal fan.
What’s this need to be a super fan? Chunks and Kane have rapport with each other as evidenced by their previous interactions. It’s would be weird of Chunks to act different to someone just because they play a game which is Kane’s job.

World

VIP
What’s this need to be a super fan? Chunks and Kane have rapport with each other as evidenced by their previous interactions. It’s would be weird of Chunks to act different to someone just because they play a game which is Kane’s job.
People don’t really see it like that. I don’t think people would care if it was a few weeks later or
something. But Arsenal fans were pissed off at Kane because he also intentionally elbowed our defender in the face and played so dirty that game as well.

YID ARMY😂😂Seriously that's just it tho, nothing to do with race here mostly

Trending