Twitter Suspending Anti-Ethiopia war Activists

Similar thing they did to Nicaragua explained in this video

US govt-backed social media companies meddle in Nicaragua's elections​

@AMusee why defend a goverment that's renovating haile selaissie palace in Somali region?
His government is less of a threat to us compared to the TPLF, which is a western tool.

In fact, this entire attack on him is because of his change in policy towards Somalia and not meddling and continuing war. Peace with Eritrea = Nobel Prize, Tripartite agreement = trying to topple him.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
His government is less of a threat to us compared to the TPLF, which is a western tool.

In fact, this entire attack on him is because of his change in policy towards Somalia and not meddling and continuing war. Peace with Eritrea = Nobel Prize, Tripartite agreement = trying to topple him.
I don't agree with the west going after Abiy because ''he stop meddling with somali politics but i'll give that West wants overthrow Abiy because they to want influence the HOA. but even then no amount western destablization can remove good leadership which he lacks.

it's isn't west fault that his own people (Oromo) are indiferent toward him.
it isn't west fault that he appealed to far right Amhara extremist to keep him in power.
it isn't west fault that spend more time dividing no'n Amhara groups rather than making inclusive goverment.

also i'm not going to wait for 20+ yrs to find out if Abiy regime isn't going adopt anti somali policy like the 3 other before it.

I say good on Twitter for banning these Ethiopians that support people who are commiting crimes against humanity on Somali Galbeed

Trending

Latest posts