Twitter Paid Turkey paid troll Abukar Arman pens an Article on Bidhaan and suggests Somalia should be under UN trusteeship of Turkey

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What do you guys think of this Turkish rat and his sick fantasy of turning Somalia into a Turkey colony or trusteeship?

ABUKAR ARMAN PROPOSES TRUSTEESHIP FOR SOMALIA​

Mogadishu (PP News Desk) — Formal trusteeship, as opposed to the current status of Britain as the pen-holder of Somalia at the Security Council, could end the zero-sum politics of the Horn of Africa, argues Abukar Arman, an influential Somali political analyst and the former Envoy of Somalia to Washington.

Writing in Bildhaan, a journal dedicated to Somali studies, Arman likens the political predicament of Somalis to Israelites’ forty years of wandering in the wilderness before reaching the Promised Land.
IMG-20211219-WA0002.jpg
Abukar Arman: “Turkey has proven itself being a loyal strategic partner of Somalia.”

In a polemic that reflects the extent to which Arman has lost faith in Somali political classes, he identifies several factors that prevent Somalia from progressing into a stable country where the rule of law reigns supreme. Foreign powers whose diplomats operate in Halane compound, the inept Somali politicians and major business conglomerates such as Dahabshiil Group and Hormuud conspire separately and sometimes jointly to undermine Somalia’s efforts to reconstitute a viable state, argues Arman.

He points out how the use of language gives clues about the Somali political situation that has so far defied transformation. The phrase kala-guur (transitional), which Arman, taking a leaf from the translation of Mohamed Nur Tarsan, the former Mogadishu Mayor, translates as ‘time to part ways’, is one example Arman furnishes to spotlight the similarities between the state of national politics and the meaning transition conveys when translated into Somali.

“Granted, the formal trusteeship system was established to help the Trust Territories (former colonies) attain the capacity for self-determination and self-governance. This is good so long as there is a trustee willing to help in capacity-building and a trustee council providing the necessary supervision and scrutiny. Once the UN Security Council agrees to such proposal, a friendly country with proven goodwill toward Somalia will be invited to serve as a trustor for a period of 4 years.2 In so many different ways— political, economic, educational, and in capac- ity building—Turkey has proven itself being a loyal strategic partner” writes Arman.

Arman views a Turkey-managed trusteeship as a necessary undertaking that stands the best chance to transform the African solutions to African paradigm proposed by the former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, a peacekeeping policy that inadvertently prolongs dependency on foreign peacekeepers such as AMISOM at the expense of developing an inclusive national army.

What do you guys think of this Turkish rat and his sick fantasy of turning Somalia into a Turkey colony or trustship?
I don't agree with his solution but he is correct about the problems that hinder Somali progress. The Somali mindset needs to change before the global situation evolves, we can't keep feuding amongst ourselves forever.

Honestly I understand his point of View. Trust an important value for governance is very low between Somalis especially Qabils. Unfortunately we Somalis are biased on purpose or inadvertently by Qabil so we can't adjudicate between ourselves. That's why a Big brother (Turkey) of sorts is needed to get in the middle of these squabbling politicians who love using the qabil card and tell them as it is. We are already being neo-colonised by Halane and Co with African Mercenaries doing as their wish within our country. Turkey was their when the rest of the world labelled us a Failed state and didn't want anything to do with us. Maybe turkey does have an insidious plan to take advantage of Somalis, Maybe not. But today we are at a place we're we can actually be part of the wider world. Short term pain and embarrassment for Long term gain and stability.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He published it in Bildhaan, this is Somali scholarship @Periplus. Something we say in FKD.

I’m happy. I hope only Somalis are allowed to write in journals about Somalia.

Maybe then, we will see the glaring problems in our academic culture and fix it like every other civilised group.

Or we can choose to stick to cadaan neo-colonialists to write our history while our most educated are taxi-driving qabiilists.

Lay off the qaad.

:draketf:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I’m happy. I hope only Somalis are allowed to write in journals about Somalia.

Maybe then, we will see the glaring problems in our academic culture and fix it like every other civilised group.

Or we can choose to stick to cadaan neo-colonialists to write our history while our most educated are taxi-driving qabiilists.

Lay off the qaad.

:draketf:
The cadaan gaal have proven themselves more capable of writing your history. Your own academics are begging to be colonized. Very embarrassing or maybe business as usual? I think I'm going to read Mary Harper's book to understand your situation.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The cadaan gaal have proven themselves more capable of writing your history. Your own academics are begging to be colonized. Very embarrassing or maybe business as usual? I think I'm going to read Mary Harper's book to understand your situation.

What do you mean “your”?

We are both Somali.

:mjlol:

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
Eve
God forbidden!!!
Turkish is like Arabs they will slave Soma
Somalis were never slaves always fierce warriors know your history first and if they tried there would be ahmed gureys and dervishes rise up Somalis are rebellious towards foreign invaders and have proven this throughout history

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
Honestly I understand his point of View. Trust an important value for governance is very low between Somalis especially Qabils. Unfortunately we Somalis are biased on purpose or inadvertently by Qabil so we can't adjudicate between ourselves. That's why a Big brother (Turkey) of sorts is needed to get in the middle of these squabbling politicians who love using the qabil card and tell them as it is. We are already being neo-colonised by Halane and Co with African Mercenaries doing as their wish within our country. Turkey was their when the rest of the world labelled us a Failed state and didn't want anything to do with us. Maybe turkey does have an insidious plan to take advantage of Somalis, Maybe not. But today we are at a place we're we can actually be part of the wider world. Short term pain and embarrassment for Long term gain and stability.
Your ridiculous idea should be in your head only this will never happen in Somalia educate yourself the solution should come from Somalis by abandoning clannism building up strong institutions creating jobs and building a new capital with the same design as the old one with democratic elections be held etc

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No one in this world has better interest for you than you. Believe in urself and ur people, like obama said, yes we can :)

Trending

Latest posts