Twitter Loses It Over A Simple Aid Working Helping A Innocent African Kid

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

I don't see anything wrong tbh, the leaders failed them and need help from others and they're angry at the helpers and not the leaders

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Looks like hes being racist because hes excessively cleaning the child presuming him to be a dirty

People are right to question why he had to use his hands to "feed" the water to the boy when they could give them cups. It's an Islamic duty that the dignity of those that you're giving charity to is maintained.

White saviours are notorious for this behaviour so seeing Muslims engage in this is dissapointing.

Especially, when you will never see similar images from Yemen or Syria where Islamic charities show great respect for the privacy and dignity of those that they're helping.

I have seen some of these Muslim charity groups do the same in Somalia where they take pictures of suffering elderly women in a way that they would never show pictures of suffering elderly Yemeni women which they then plaster everywhere. They even keep them waiting in the sun for hours while they take their pictures rather.

Garaad diinle

 
What i see in front of me is what i call raxma. A human being caring for another human being. That being said i can also see how it may look bad for some people. It might be down to cultural differences but i don't see anything bad in it. Could the man have helped the kid in a more honorary and respectful way? Yeah sure why not but this is also fine to me.

Also the people who is helping them is their muslim bretherings from turkey so they are family.

Last edited:

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
The video was taken place in Chad
Not Somalis not my business!
7DD70407-E5A9-4158-93AC-6ACB241A0DF3.png

Yaraye

VIP
Saaxib focus on the positive side if u just look at the negative u will get depressed and pessimistic.
I have to agree with him on this. We can't always say think of the positive or things will not get done. We have to focus on the issues that needs solving, 30 years and we still aren't back on our feet. That's a serious problem :ufdup:

Trending

Latest posts