Twitter Handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've finally taken to twitter on a new account @SomaliSublime. If you saw a finger pointing middle-aged Somali man in your mentions, that was me. It's just a profile pic of a random I found online, so don't panic. Just be generous and follow my newborn account. :denzelnigga:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Naagtan sophisticate nin naga mida oo guursada ma nalaga waayey, tolaay tolaay..runtii ragii wey jilceyn..ma mid naga mida oo edbiya oo bedroom bully ku noqdo ma la waayey :meleshame::ohhh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Naagtan sophisticate nin naga mida oo guursada ma nalaga waayey, tolaay tolaay..runtii ragii wey jilceyn..ma mid naga mida oo edbiya oo bedroom bully ku noqdo ma la waayey :meleshame::ohhh:

If me and you can't get her what makes you think other skinnies niggaz have a chance? She's finna be with her cats till the time comes.:francis: :drakelaugh:

menace

VIP
If me and you can't get her what makes you think other skinnies niggaz have a chance? She's finna be with her cats till the time comes.:francis: :drakelaugh:

Bro lets chat in Somalia cause ta yari ma taqaan Af soomali..let me tell you something ...wa runtaa! Hadii Aniga iyo libaaxa Bari ( you ) can't tame ayada rajo aan ka sugeyno tacbaaniintani ma jirto

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bro lets chat in Somalia cause ta yari ma taqaan Af soomali..let me tell you something ...wa runtaa! Hadii Aniga iyo libaaxa Bari ( you ) can't tame ayada rajo aan ka sugeyno tacbaaniintani ma jirto
Libaax Bari?:whoa::urgh: Son I'm libaax from the Nugaal valley. :westbrookswag:

Inantu waa mid caqli badan labadeena libaax ma ahee nacas kale me dhaqan karo magaratay? Wakhti badan ma haysano shaqada si dagdag waa inaa uga so baxna. At the end one of us will take her tho. And you know the landheere always gets to eat first.:win:

Q

Queen Carawelo

What are you skinny ass, hooyo's caano drinking niggas bringing to the table? Sophie is educated, beautiful, kick ass. You niggas can't go from a dollar menu to 5 star restaurant. It's not possible, stay in your lanes especially menace.. :drakewtf:

menace

VIP
What are you skinny ass, hooyo's caano drinking niggas bringing to the table? Sophie is educated, beautiful, kick ass. You niggas can't go from a dollar menu to 5 star restaurant. It's not possible, stay in your lanes especially menace.. :drakewtf:

Horta adigu lagu ilaaw, ka guursadaa wa mid waalidkii habaareen waayo saliida iyo biyaha bad isku dartaa. Idman waa naagta maalin kula saaxiiba then maalinta kalena qoftiiba maaha...reer galbeed-ka wey heleen ciladan, waxaaney yiraahdaan " multi-personality disorder "

Q

Queen Carawelo

Horta adigu lagu ilaaw, ka guursadaa wa mid waalidkii habaareen waayo saliida iyo biyaha bad isku dartaa. Idman waa naagta maalin kula saaxiiba then maalinta kalena qoftiiba maaha...reer galbeed-ka wey heleen ciladan, waxaaney yiraahdaan " multi-personality disorder "
Loooooooooool

Menace I joke a lot especially if I like you. We can't hold hands and sing kumbaya all day long. Nigga the heck do we look like.

It's not about having multi personality disorder it's about clowning around and having fun. Build a bridge nigga and get over it.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I looked at your followers too, everyone is using a fake picture. Trust issues, much?

It's a modus operandi. We're going undercover.

Menace and Air Jalam,
You seriously think I don't understand Af Soomali at all? lol
Gentlemen you are locked inside the friend zone indefinitely.

What are you skinny ass, hooyo's caano drinking niggas bringing to the table? Sophie is educated beautiful, kick ass. You niggas can't go from a dollar menu to a 5-star restaurant. It's not possible, stay in your lanes especially menace.. :drakewtf:

Idman,

You are too kind. And you know just what to say. :dead:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Idman,
Why you gotta go in on us like that foh?:damn::mjcry:

Sophi,
:damedamn:Friend zone? You do know a guy and a girl can't just friends right? Sooner or later some shit will go down.:dance:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Idman,
Why you gotta go in on us like that foh?:damn::mjcry:

Sophi,
:damedamn:Friend zone? You do know a guy and a girl can't just friends right? Sooner or later some shit will go down.:dance:

Yes; they can. I've been friends with guys for years and nothing popped off. If they like you, just ignore it and move along. Not everyone is going to be your type. You might not have certain values in common. They might be younger than you and particularly broke. Or perhaps they just aren't monogamous. So, it's the friend zone for them. :gnzbryw:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yes; they can. I've been friends with guys for years and nothing popped off. If they like you, just ignore it and move along. Not everyone is going to be your type. You might not have certain values in common. They might be younger than you and particularly broke. Or perhaps they just aren't monogamous. So, it's the friend zone for them. :gnzbryw:
Lol at just ignore them if they like you.:comeon:
Tbh I've been friends with few chicks. I was once in this friend of mine room and I'm thinking when will you ku tiiri her but instead we left the room and watched movies.:mjcry: That was my middle school days tho:drakelaugh:Hada macalin ban ahay I ain't getting in no friend zone. Not even with you :ohno:
Remember we might have things in common. Don't friend zone me just cause you feeling like it.:ufdup:

:damn: That is how I have always seen her when interacting with other members back in somnet (reading threads anonymously), as well as back in Somalilife days (with her infamous 'Idol' nickname). It often puzzled me how someone can be all happy and friendly one day and totally the opposite the next. But then it hit me: maybe that's how some females are.

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts