Twitter Farah Caught Simping MASSIVELY

Naa

Not Chun li
OK then. Very good. You don't want to disgust your future husband. Have you contemplated being a 2nd wife? You might find that more accommodating.

I have a few entries. They're largely targeted at Arab girls and they're a great success.
Excuse me? I would only be a first wife, I am first always

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
Excuse me? I would only be a first wife, I am first always

It's not about numbers or who's first. It doesn't have to be first, second, third or fourth. It can also be wife A, B, C, and D. But not E.

Can't think two-dimensionally sister.

Also I am working on a story. Guled Geesi and the Abgaal conundrum. I suspect that wouldn't be your thing if you can't put yourself in the shoes of the second wife.

Naa

Not Chun li
It's not about numbers or who's first. It doesn't have to be first, second, third or fourth. It can also be wife A, B, C, and D. But not E.

Can't think two-dimensionally sister.
A is a vowel and vowels are very important

Naa

Not Chun li
Also I am working on a story. Guled Geesi and the Abgaal conundrum. I suspect that wouldn't be your thing if you can't put yourself in the shoes of the second wife.
If you rich then I can put myself in those shoes.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Beyond tragic , if I had words to describe this human being , then the entire thread would have been filled with paragraphs, apostrophes and punctual grammar written neatly and whilst typing simultaneously finding a diagnosis for these terms but I am out of words .

Trending

Latest posts