Twitter at its peak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My hooyo once told me people did this. I didn't believe her :gucciwhat:
My mom wrote an essay about her experience when she was in hs. Teachers tried to call child protective services and she had to explain it was a relative back home that did it and not her actual aunt :russ::russ:.

The whole family still jokes about that incident till this day.

My ayeeyo said she almost got a heart attack when the school called and threatened her with child protective services :dead::deadosama:

Ramen

🌸
Heat up the fork then stick it on their hand works wonders my hooyo said:siilaanyosmile:
"works wonders"
yoo do somali mothers call each other and give beating advices?
"shes acting up again? put some basbaas in her siil lets see if she acts tough again-"

"works wonders"
yoo do somali mothers call each other and give beating advices?
"shes acting up again? put some basbaas in her siil lets see if she acts tough again-"
Wallahi bilahi tuulahi my hooyos fucking friends and the eedos who'd say you were hanging out with gangistars would give each other some next advice on how to beat a kid and believe these ceeb la'aan women would do it while I'm in the room as well I was a fucking child:wtf: and these were the same people who'd say wanna marry my daughter. What the f*ck do you think I'm gonna say, why even ask?:mindblown:

I also remember a day my friend got 5 pound snatched from him by some Irish. His middle aged hooyo forced him out of the house,then came running out with a broom and told him “bastar, find the one who took the money and fite him now”. My friend chased after the Irish kid and then the olders told him to give back the fiver. You have respect to Somali mothers. :salute:

Muji

VIP
I also remember a day my friend got 5 pound snatched from him by some Irish. His middle aged hooyo forced him out of the house,then came running out with a broom and told him “bastar, find the one who took the money and fite him now”. My friend chased after the Irish kid and then the olders told him to give back the fiver. You have respect to Somali mothers. :salute:

:bell:

Here in Somalia the mothers fight for the kids. Walahi its like a royal rumble

Ramen

🌸
Wallahi bilahi tuulahi my hooyos fucking friends and the eedos who'd say you were hanging out with gangistars would give each other some next advice on how to beat a kid and believe these ceeb la'aan women would do it while I'm in the room as well I was a fucking child:wtf: and these were the same people who'd say wanna marry my daughter. What the f*ck do you think I'm gonna say, why even ask?:mindblown:
i told my "aunt" to shutup when she was talking shit about me in front of my mom

these ugly ass fobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending