VIP

:damn::damn::damn: WTF!!! Laa xawla!!!

Somalis need to be banned from the web:mjlol::mjlol:

I didn't see this, did I?

Why do I always encounter such things? Just Why:mjcry::mjcry:

7d3.gif

basbaas in siil
what wrong with these mothers:dabcasar:
I remember when I was a kid my aunt had argument with some other Somali ladies on the phone. She told them she would come and pay them a visit. She crushed up a whole load of green chillies to throw in their faces and put a small wooden club in her bag. Luckily , my uncle came and told her to relax. The taxi was waiting :gucciwhat::ooh::damedamn:

I remember when I was a kid my aunt had argument with some other Somali ladies on the phone. She told them she would come and pay them a visit. She crushed up a whole load of green chillies to throw in their faces and put a small wooden club in her bag. Luckily , my uncle came and told her to relax. The taxi was waiting :gucciwhat::ooh::damedamn:
Damn:faysalwtf:

Ramen

🌸
" naaya balayo basterid *swears in somali* naa ninkaga ban wase *throws chilli*

(excuse my poor somali, i used to skip somali classes):yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending