Twitter and Google harvest be watchin ya

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Screenshot_20200211_210946.jpg

52 trackers

I swear I use to only average around 19 tops even when someone posted something from Twitter. What's with the massive jump?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
VPN + Tor to surf the web without the gaze of Al Gaalo United. What you using to check this btw?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The harder you insist on privacy, the weirder the you watch

I don't even watch O.O . Not even joking legit that shit is such cuck behavior , you are literally watching two people have sex that is SUS . With all the toxic masculinity on this site I thought this position would be the default but it ain't.

I'll keep spoofing my info and making it hard for the Al Gaalo United to keep cookies on me .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I don't even watch O.O . Not even joking legit that shit is such cuck behavior , you are literally watching two people have sex that is SUS . With all the toxic masculinity on this site I thought this position would be the default but it ain't.

I'll keep spoofing my info and making it hard for the Al Gaalo United to keep cookies on me .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know right? I can't believe people watch two people have sex that's some gay shit.

Lesbian is gay, so solo is the way.
The harder you insist on privacy, the weirder the you watch
:browtf:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I know right? I can't believe people watch two people have sex that's some gay shit.

Lesbian is gay, so solo is the way.

:browtf:

NO SAME SHIT! It's the same as being in the room as someone having sex and bashing furiously it's pathetic. Drop this loser behavior if you are a real nigga

Yukon_Niner

VIP
NO SAME SHIT! It's the same as being in the room as someone having sex and bashing furiously it's pathetic. Drop this loser behavior if you are a real nigga
Oh so you're one of those NoFap weirdos uuff imagine holding in your nut because of some pseudo-science some man on the internet uttered. That's truly peak cucknimo.

:kodaksmiley:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Oh so you're one of those NoFap weirdos uuff imagine holding in your nut because of some pseudo-science some man on the internet uttered. That's truly peak cucknimo.

:kodaksmiley:

NoFap? Just get a GF stop being a loser , ruins relationships and marriages that isn't pseudo-science. You have reached super saiyan levels of cucknimo by watching . Even if I was a gaal I wouldn't watch go get laid sxb.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
NoFap? Just get a GF stop being a loser , ruins relationships and marriages that isn't pseudo-science. You have reached super saiyan levels of cucknimo by watching . Even if I was a gaal I wouldn't watch go get laid sxb.
I've been in one relationship and that shit was so fucking tiring. The sex wasn't even worth it, I'd feel disgusted after the post-nut clarity hits, she was genuinely nice but I couldn't be bothered with the emotional side of things. Studies are bad enough I don't need someone texting me at night.

I don't want STDs so prostitutes are off the table. So I just resort to the cheapest option.

NoFap is pure cucknimo though and you have to be a weirdo to get an addiction to masturbating.

Trending