Twitter agrees to Nigeria’s demands. 1st time an African country is respected.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I've been there. It's just a very small exhibit. A few pictures of the pre-civil war era in the late 1900s, a few cultural artifacts like wood carvings, bowls and a lot of Somali flags. Not much else. We're too miskiin for a proper exhibit and I guess the community didn't put a lot of work into securing sponsors or funding from other countries like I know other impressive exhibits did. We'll get 'em next time, saaxiib. Inshallah.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've been there. It's just a very small exhibit. A few pictures of the pre-civil war era in the late 1900s, a few cultural artifacts like wood carvings, bowls and a lot of Somali flags. Not much else. We're too miskiin for a proper exhibit and I guess the community didn't put a lot of work into securing sponsors or funding from other countries like I know other impressive exhibits did. We'll get 'em next time, saaxiib. Inshallah.

Your pills are on top of the fridge adeer
Suspicious The Office GIF

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
War bal kaalaya ila arka, war waan wareersanahay.
Sxb I'm so confused right now I think my coffee was laced with heavy drugs or did OP altered the title.

I remembered last time reading the comments before the battery went completely 0% this thread was all about "Insert Somali" something being too embarrassing and not having something specific or unique to display in
Dubai's exhibition.

Changing the link to Twitter accepting Nigeria's demands.
OP is sly if that's the case.

Kkkkkkkkk

You have an interesting way of narrating things.

Trending