Twerking at a upscale black owned restaurant!

im guilty of promising to pay later lol but thats with any small store whos owner im friendly with (I actually do it less with somali-owned ones since theyre alot more uptight)

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
I bet all the madow bรฌtches in comments are mad about not being able to twerk and thats who some Somali girls wanna be like

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I donโ€™t condone this behaviour but why was he playing club music at a โ€˜fine diningโ€™ establishment. Heโ€™s also ghetto.

Play some instrumentals or get a person to play the piano live.

Some black women started twerking at a upscale black owned restaurant, the owner got mad and threw them out when they didnt listen. And now he is being accussed of "mIsOgYnY" by the woke and LGBTQ folks.
Why do black people not take the establishments of their people serious? Do ya'll think they would twerk in a white owned upscale restaurant? No they wouldnt!

Somalis dont twerk at restaurant by many dont respect establishments owned by Somalis either, some will boycott your business because you're from a wrong clan.

Some will put their products at the cashier and "promise" to pay later, promises dont pay the bills! Do ya'll think they would do that att Wallmart? No they wouldnt!

Do ya'll think they would eat with their hands at white owned restaurants? Or leave a big mess att the table, No they wouldnt! Why is it that we respect the business of others, but not our own?

600659DC-2ADA-47B3-BDBB-286E781C23B0.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts