Twerking at a upscale black owned restaurant!

Some black women started twerking at a upscale black owned restaurant, the owner got mad and threw them out when they didnt listen. And now he is being accussed of "mIsOgYnY" by the woke and LGBTQ folks.
Why do black people not take the establishments of their people serious? Do ya'll think they would twerk in a white owned upscale restaurant? No they wouldnt!

Somalis dont twerk at restaurant by many dont respect establishments owned by Somalis either, some will boycott your business because you're from a wrong clan.

Some will put their products at the cashier and "promise" to pay later, promises dont pay the bills! Do ya'll think they would do that att Wallmart? No they wouldnt!

Do ya'll think they would eat with their hands at white owned restaurants? Or leave a big mess att the table, No they wouldnt! Why is it that we respect the business of others, but not our own?

a new episode of ...
when keeping it real goes wrong

giphy.gif

The shame, theve gone so down the pipe that they feel the need to get down and shake their bosoms wherever they go, they'd do anything just to twerk. America really did f*ck over black people
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with their brainwashing. not excellin in education, money, jobs, but gangs, crime, and twerk

The shame, theve gone so down the pipe that they feel the need to get down and shake their bosoms wherever they go, they'd do anything just to twerk. America really did f*ck over black people
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with their brainwashing. not excellin in education, money, jobs, but gangs, crime, and twerk
definition of self hatred bro
living and dying doesnt make much difference to them
they feel like theyve been robbed and nobody can ever Compensate
so they quit on life and are just focused on hating white people and blaming them for all their problems
real losers

The crazy part is that these are grown women. If my habaryar or eedo started twerking in a restaurant, i would tell them im going to the bathroom then sneak out through the backdoor.

She shouldn't been standing on the chairs that's the main problem I have with this bc that's really bad etiquette.

Trending