Turned down marriage proposal

Royalflush

novacane
a friend of my father asked me to marry his daughter, who is a year older than me. but my father recommended i turn it down because im not desperate and should care more about my future. i agreed because i have greater ambitions and only see women as a method to continue my noble lineage:damedamn:

a friend of my father asked me to marry his daughter, who is a year older than me. but my father recommended i turn it down because im not desperate and should care more about my future. i agreed because i have greater ambitions and only see women as a method to continue my noble lineage:damedamn:
You made the right choice, younger woman are more preferred. When you reach 30 get a woman who's in her early 20s.

Royalflush

novacane
You made the right choice, younger woman are more preferred. When you reach 30 get a woman who's in her early 20s.
I plan on having 50 children with many women inshallah. they will help me build a real estate empire. no geeljire will offer me his daughter, i'll take her myself:denzelnigga:

Usually you see Somali Father's offering their daughter because that man is recognized as a good husband for his daughter

BUT at times, Somali Father's do that because their daughter is a big handful and they figure marriage will make her "grow up" or at the very least, not be their problem anymore.

Royalflush

novacane
Usually you see Somali Father's offering their daughter because that man is recognized as a good husband for his daughter

BUT at times, Somali Father's do that because their daughter is a big handful and they figure marriage will make her "grow up" or at the very least, not be their problem anymore.
i charmed my way through his politically intellectual converation and thats when he realized there was no man greater than me for his little girl. little did he know this nigga was destined for great things:tocry:

Turn it in a diplomatic way just say you are currently seeing someone.

SoMali culture you dont say no to this situations you use your common sense to duck it.

Kids on Sspot take everything so seriously. The old fella was probably joking with you and you took that as real marriage proposal :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

So your father hates langhaab huh?
1594489526069.png

Trending

Latest posts