Turkish Women Versus Arab Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
they cant be compared. arabs are cultural not national identity.

turkey would come on top versus every arab country hands down. but lebanese women will tie with them.

turkish females have intact beautiful malab. arabs not so much
I'm gonna force you into rehab. Malab baad ku walatay. Balayo ku malabgarasatay!

they cant be compared. arabs are cultural not national identity.

turkey would come on top versus every arab country hands down. but lebanese women will tie with them.

turkish females have intact beautiful malab. arabs not so much
Mia Khalifa would definitely give them a run for their money. Miss Khalifa should be the khalifa of Beirut. She would usher in a period of peace and prosperity.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Mia Khalifa would definitely give them a run for their money. Miss Khalifa should be the khalifa of Beirut. She would usher in a period of peace and prosperity.
yeah walaahi. but unfortunately they disowned her. imagine hamas and all the rock throwers getting services my thousands of khalifas! there would have been peace and prosperity. siesta and malab fiesta instead of suicides.

yeah walaahi. but unfortunately they disowned her. imagine hamas and all the rock throwers getting services my thousands of khalifas! there would have been peace and prosperity. siesta and malab fiesta instead of suicides.
Beirut women give exceptional "service" indeed. I've never stumbled out of a Lebanese brothel at 2 am in the morning without feeling instantly reinvigorated. They even feed you grapes and give you a nice shower. Above and beyond the call of duty.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Beirut women give exceptional "service" indeed. I've never stumbled out of a Lebanese brothel at 2 am in the morning without feeling instantly reinvigorated. They even feed you grapes and give you a nice shower. Above and beyond the call of duty.

my man! insha allah its my dream to visit beirut one day. who doesnt want to f*ck a haifa wahbe pent ting. the best arab lookin women. dark and sultry faces. but i heard they arent down to f*ck unless youre balling and have an iron patience. I wanna get fed grapes and malabs at the same time. :banderas:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You wanna gyrate obscenely in a bikini? That's unacceptable my little rabbit. I'm a strict wadaad. A chaste dress code means you can show a little cleavage, but you can't twerk in public.

:trumpsmirk: I just came to elegantly bob my head and tap my feet in a sarong while sitting poolside. Gotta leave something to the imagination.:browtf:

They look like they've had too
Much plastic surgery.

IMG_7540.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending