Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
These girls look transgender.
upload_2017-8-21_23-11-27.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:pachah1:Bidaar wants to start a cult of bisaads. He's putting it out there.

Dye your hair black, wear smoky eyeliner and your uniform is a silk nightie. :siilaanyolaugh:

Keep dreaming, odey.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
No, you're mistaking them for your own reflection in the mirror. All atheists are sexually insecure. The prophet of atheism Nietzsche had syphilis, which is why you tried to claim he's not one of you guys. I'm writing a scientific paper on this as we speak. The truth about your degeneracy will be exposed.
:gucciwhat: :gucciwhat: :gucciwhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:pachah1:Bidaar wants to start a cult of bisaads. He's putting it out there.

Dye your hair black, wear smoky eyeliner and your uniform is a silk nightie. :siilaanyolaugh:

Keep dreaming, odey.
We need more felines because they are independent minded. They say you can't herd cats. A fiercely individualistic species. They're the Ayn Rand of the animal kingdom.

You will be a feline after you graduate from my dugsi. You will fight Arab culture like these young sweeties. You will burn the veil in public and wear excessive makeup. You may even burn your bra like @The Cushitic One did. It will be quite something.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
they cant be compared. arabs are cultural not national identity.

turkey would come on top versus every arab country hands down. but lebanese women will tie with them.

turkish females have intact beautiful malab. arabs not so much

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We need more felines because they are independent minded. They say you can't herd cats. A fiercely individualistic species. They're the Ayn Rand of the animal kingdom.

You will be a feline after you graduate from my dugsi. You will fight Arab culture like these young sweeties. You will burn the veil in public and wear excessive makeup. You may even burn your bra like @The Cushitic One did. It will be quite something.

:wtf: I didn't arrive to a cult to make a political statement. What am I, Gloria Steinem? :siilaanyosmile:I came to dance in beachwear.

:wtf: I didn't arrive to a cult to make a political statement. What am I, Gloria Steinem? :siilaanyosmile:I came to dance in beachwear.
You wanna gyrate obscenely in a bikini? That's unacceptable my little rabbit. I'm a strict wadaad. A chaste dress code means you can show a little cleavage, but you can't twerk in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts