Turkish Warship Carrying Military Hardware To Dock In Mogadishu Port Today

I don't care about the FGS, nor do I hold deep affection for HSM, although he deserves credit for managing to steer this corrupt system in a positive direction. He suffers from the same fatal flaw; like all Somali politicians, he also sees Benadir as a piggy bank for Somalia.

You advocate for centralism and criticise the FGS based on standards; even the CCP wouldn't be able to deliver with the budget the FGS has, let alone all the problems Somalia faces. It almost seems like everything you do is to undermine the government led by HSM and wish it doom. We are not blind, you're the worst kind of pundits that the majnoon Farmaajo and his retarded party N&N introduced Somali politics to.

The reality is that the FGS falling apart is of no consequence to you; it was not built with money from Khaatuumo, and men from Khaatumo have not died in the thousands for the past 15 years to establish and defend it, nor have shacab from Khaatuumo paid billions to build this government, so I find all your criticism as ill-intentioned sabotage to spite the progress made by certain sections of the country. I doubt you are even from Khaatuumo; most people from SSC either don't care or expect much from FGS.
Lool.. What a load of bullcrap, anyway you just confirmed what we're saying there's no government and Somalia is merely dead entity which only exits on UN papers.. I bet more Ugandans died to liberate muqdisho from shabab than your tribe.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Lool.. What a load of bullcrap, anyway you just confirmed what were saying there's no government and Somalia is merely dead entity which only exits on UN papers.. I bet more Ugandans died to liberate muqdisho from shabab than your tribe.
Cope Memes | Memes

I don't care about the FGS, nor do I hold deep affection for HSM, although he deserves credit for managing to steer this corrupt system in a positive direction. He suffers from the same fatal flaw; like all Somali politicians, he also sees Benadir as a piggy bank for Somalia.

You advocate for centralism and criticise the FGS based on standards; even the CCP wouldn't be able to deliver with the budget the FGS has, let alone all the problems Somalia faces. It almost seems like everything you do is to undermine the government led by HSM and wish it doom. We are not blind, you're the worst kind of pundits that the majnoon Farmaajo and his retarded party N&N introduced Somali politics to.

The reality is that the FGS falling apart is of no consequence to you; it was not built with money from Khaatuumo, and men from Khaatumo have not died in the thousands for the past 15 years to establish and defend it, nor have shacab from Khaatuumo paid billions to build this government, so I find all your criticism as ill-intentioned sabotage to spite the progress made by certain sections of the country. I doubt you are even from Khaatuumo; most people from SSC either don't care or expect much from FGS.
for someone who doesn’t care about FGS, you sure are writing a lot to substantiate defamation directed at my character without citing your clan. Since we’re classifying what’s typed as drivel as well, with you saying I’m not from my state, it’s doubtful to me that @Gemstone pays taxes to the benadiir administration himself. Inkar yadun lugu ridin sida qabyalad uu wadid, akhiro ya shaqo la idhin ka qabanaya idinko-dan. Ani ila hada maan baran, SSPOT iya baris qabil ii dibtay

there is no sabotage or conspiracy. From day 1 since joining this site, the second thread which I created was calling out the refus born dameer you call madaxweyne.

a small world to the maskax lac @Gemstone who believes dhulbahante haven’t been part of the nation building process. There was thousands of dhulo troops in the previous term, . And to my people’s detriment. They constantly get killed by Shabaab while they are not even in it. Al shabaab merchant like yourself supports a government which enables terrorists. Not HSM himself, but actors around him. Him being a bystander is the same as what you are doing, it’s refusing to acknowledge wrong. They get killed in GM just to have scum in xamar say they don’t matter because they don’t pay taxes. It’s sickening and people like you are the reason why so many are putting down their nationalism which they bleed.

I see the Farmaajo picture gotchu acting up. I’ve debunked most fake news about him here, but he’s still not perfect and I have my own grudge with him. it’s of no interest to me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
Lool.. What a load of bullcrap, anyway you just confirmed what were saying there's no government and Somalia is merely dead entity which only exits on UN papers.. I bet more Ugandans died to liberate muqdisho from shabab than your tribe.
It has been so for the past 30 years. I find it funny that you are only saying it now that Somalia seems to be getting on its feet. You want it to stay like that, don't you?

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
for someone who doesn’t care about FGS, you sure are writing a lot to substantiate defamation directed at my character without citing your clan. Since we’re classifying what’s typed as drivel as well, with you saying I’m not from my state, it’s doubtful to me that @Gemstone pays taxes to the benadiir administration himself. Inkar yadun lugu ridin sida qabyalad uu wadid, akhiro ya shaqo la idhin ka qabanaya idinko-dan. Ani ila hada maan baran, SSPOT iya baris qabil ii dibtay

there is no sabotage or conspiracy. From day 1 since joining this site, the second thread which I created was calling out the refus born dameer you call madaxweyne.

a small world to the maskax lac @Gemstone who believes dhulbahante haven’t been part of the nation building process. There was thousands of dhulo troops in the previous term, . And to my people’s detriment. They constantly get killed by Shabaab while they are not even in it. Al shabaab merchant like yourself supports a government which enables terrorists. Not HSM himself, but actors around him. Him being a bystander is the same as what you are doing, it’s refusing to acknowledge wrong. They get killed in GM just to have scum in xamar say they don’t matter because they don’t pay taxes. It’s sickening and people like you are the reason why so many are putting down their nationalism which they bleed.

I see the Farmaajo picture gotchu acting up. I’ve debunked most fake news about him here, but he’s still not perfect and I have my own grudge with him. it’s of no interest to me

Haye Walaal, let us kill each other for secular ideologies like nationalism, and while we are at it, let us preach Islannimo.
Art Love GIF

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Reread what you wrote above.. So would you stop hiding behind fake nationalism now? You're just a moryan itching to loot someone's money and home and hsm is too stupid to rule a country :mjlol: :mjlol:
The thing that perplexes me most is how you can seriously believe that the fgs can be this powerful entity causing conflict all over the country and at the same time too weak to control the capital

When anyone disproves the talking points you love to use, rather than responding with reason you and your kind love to resort to weak insults like moryaan and dameer, wax kale aad ku caaytantiin ma lihidiin miyaa?

Waa maxay Gurguraneh? Waligee maan maqal(no offence), @Step a side xagee dagaan reerkaan?

Gurgura is the curud of Dir. They have great chemistry with us as we share borders and a long long long history together. In the Futuh Gurgura were among the famous Somali spearmen led by their chief Garad Abdi who fought alongside Gurey. They are the largest group in Dir Dawa including its countryside. We share extensive border together as frontier clans protecting Somaliweyne from Siite Zone down to Hararge and beyond.

The thing that perplexes me most is how you can seriously believe that the fgs can be this powerful entity causing conflict all over the country and at the same time too weak to control the capital

When anyone disproves the talking points you love to use, rather than responding with reason you and your kind love to resort to weak insults like moryaan and dameer, wax kale aad ku caaytantiin ma lihidiin miyaa?

I think people are frustrated with the mismanagement of everything HSM government is tasked with not so much because of fear of his military power.. As you know our boys are more than capable of defending our home lands... It's just pure frustration, the lack of progress and the fact we're stuck with a dead entity which can never move forward.

We get represented at the highest levels. Those that deserted to join laascanood which were a few hundred were in gorgor/SNA, leader of the navy as well as his kuxigeen in the previous term was dhulo, best pilot in qatar was dhulo. It’s all sickening, but no worries, you got what you wanted, all 20’000 dhulo troops will stay in SSC as well as the 15’000 that are in reserve. :fredo:

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
I think people are frustrated with the mismanagement of everything HSM government is tasked with not so much because of fear of his military power.. As you know our boys are more than capable of defending our home lands... It's just pure frustration, the lack of progress and the fact we're stuck with a dead entity which can never move forward.
Forget about other peoples frustrations and speak for yourself

It was sarcasm. You advocate kiiling Muslims in the name of a secular ideology like nationalism while preaching Islam. It makes no sense whatsoever!
I've never preached about nationalism or called for the killing of other Muslims.. Just qoute me where I have called to kill innocent people.

Trending