Turkish Warship Carrying Military Hardware To Dock In Mogadishu Port Today

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Present tensions along state lines are fostered from rivalling nations taking part in Somali politics. Get rid of UAE, and you’d cripple every FMS , which would naturally lead to centralization. I’ve given up on centralization, but getting rid of UAE is still a must. Splitting from Somalia is even more ridiculous than what I mentioned. The balkanization wouldn’t stop there if it started. We don’t have the capacity to bypass arab siyasad, other GCC members don’t approve of UAE meddling, but let them do as they please. If the ambassador was telling the truth in his speech of wanting Somalia to be like turkey, we should use them for all their worth and enlist their help against the arabs.

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Start with yourself. You and the Pastoralist are the biggest mouth-breathers I have ever come across; you literally do what you claim to advocate against in the very same post.

Tired Lets Talk GIF by #darüberredenwir

Start with yourself. You and the Pastoralist are the biggest mouth-breathers I have ever come across; you literally do what you claim to advocate against in the very same post.

Lool.. Says the one who supports the corrupt hsm due to qabilism... I have accepted the concept of a unified Somalia is a failed project thanks to people like you who equates nationalism = the right to be a corrupt moryan without accountability..

Do you think we are naive infants or something?

When you and the other soft brain HSM supporters speak to each other the conversation doesn’t go past xamar, the government is a tuulo to your delusional ilk that fester at the thought of someone who isn’t from your bloodline doing their best for xamar residents. All these FMS need to go but so does Hassan sheikh, farmaajo, and any other dameer that wants xamar to govern after everything that’s happened in the past 20 years.

Present tensions along state lines are fostered from rivalling nations taking part in Somali politics. Get rid of UAE, and you’d cripple every FMS , which would naturally lead to centralization. I’ve given up on centralization, but getting rid of UAE is still a must. Splitting from Somalia is even more ridiculous than what I mentioned. The balkanization wouldn’t stop there if it started. We don’t have the capacity to bypass arab siyasad, other GCC members don’t approve of UAE meddling, but let them do as they please. If the ambassador was telling the truth in his speech of wanting Somalia to be like turkey, we should use them for all their worth and enlist their help against the arabs.

I don't know how to tell you this Bro, the problem is not a foreign issue, the problem is rooted in Somalis lack of visionary leadership, injustice, moryanism and lack of visionary leadership. The foreigners wouldn't be able to have any influence if Somalis were united under one banner as one.. Look at the stupid corrupt hsm, truly I feel disgusted with this man and anyone who supports him.. Just the way he treated Khatumo says it all, he is not the president of Somalia, it's just another clan leader confined in one city which he hardly even controls anything beyond..

When you and the other soft brain HSM supporters speak to each other the conversation doesn’t go past xamar, the government is a tuulo to your delusional ilk that fester at the thought of someone who isn’t from your bloodline doing their best for xamar residents. All these FMS need to go but so does Hassan sheikh, farmaajo, and any other dameer that wants xamar to govern after everything that’s happened in the past 20 years.
He/She always pops out to tell us we're not patriots then goes into hiding again, it's her/he's only way of defending adeer HSM.. Never addresses HSM's corrupt bad leadership which is causing further Somali fragmentation.. Mind you my subtribe alone is better equipped than the whole FGS who relies heavily on amisom and Ethiopians to guard them against shabab.. The task is very easy, unite all Somalis, we have enough guns and manpower combined, defeat shabab and defeat the seccesionists up north.. But no hsm would rather focus on shitting on the constitution while the SNA is getting weaker and weaker.

Btw.. Is Gemstone a girl or a guy, I'm in doubt because gemstone doesn't sound like something a guy would call himself.

He/She always pops out to tell us we're not patriots then goes into hiding again, it's her/he's only way of defending adeer HSM.. Never addresses HSM's corrupt bad leadership which is causing further Somali fragmentation.. Mind you my subtribe alone is better equipped than the whole FGS who relies heavily on amisom and Ethiopians to guard them against shabab.. The task is very easy, unite all Somalis, we have enough guns and manpower combined, defeat shabab and defeat the seccesionists up north.. But no hsm would rather focus on shitting on the constitution while the SNA is getting weaker and weaker.

Btw.. Is Gemstone a girl or a guy, I'm in doubt because gemstone doesn't sound like something a guy would call himself.
Very rare to see a woman in the politics section so statistically speaking I’d have to say he’s a guy. The gemstone is not the worst one, he’s acknowledged that HSM is not a good leader, but doesn’t go further than that. He’s just not a nationalist, and the reason for that as he’s said, is that we don’t pay taxes. Which is flawed for the sole reason that Somali’s pay taxes everywhere which shows they are willing to, it’s just that there’s no federal government presence to pay tax to.

your sub tribe would long ago be given competent training so that they can gain professionalism in the armed forces for legitimacy. If we had competent leadership. At least they are in a good position alx

and what you said about khatumo is true. Gov is just leading them on with a fake premise of becoming a new federal state. They showed their true colours then. There was such malice brooding under my skin at the mistreatment of khatumo, that hating him was an understatement. The stuff he’s doing like 1m1v have me interested, but there’s no redeeming such scum. Somalia doesn’t deserve SSC

Gemstone

I don't care about the FGS, nor do I hold deep affection for HSM, although he deserves credit for managing to steer this corrupt system in a positive direction. He suffers from the same fatal flaw; like all Somali politicians, he also sees Benadir as a piggy bank for Somalia.

You advocate for centralism and criticise the FGS based on standards; even the CCP wouldn't be able to deliver with the budget the FGS has, let alone all the problems Somalia faces. It almost seems like everything you do is to undermine the government led by HSM and wish it doom. We are not blind, you're the worst kind of pundits that the majnoon Farmaajo and his retarded party N&N introduced Somali politics to.

The reality is that the FGS falling apart is of no consequence to you; it was not built with money from Khaatuumo, and men from Khaatumo have not died in the thousands for the past 15 years to establish and defend it, nor have shacab from Khaatuumo paid billions to build this government, so I find all your criticism as ill-intentioned sabotage to spite the progress made by certain sections of the country. I doubt you are even from Khaatuumo; most people from SSC either don't care or expect much from FGS.

Last edited:

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Mind you my subtribe alone is better equipped than the whole FGS who relies heavily on amisom and Ethiopians to guard them against shabab
Yet you constantly cabaad about hassan allegedly backing your neighbours against you. For a government much less equipped than your subtribe that relies on others so much they sure got you stressing about their "proxy" in galmudug 🤣

Gemstone

Very rare to see a woman in the politics section so statistically speaking I’d have to say he’s a guy. The gemstone is not the worst one, he’s acknowledged that HSM is not a good leader, but doesn’t go further than that. He’s just not a nationalist, and the reason for that as he’s said, is that we don’t pay taxes. Which is flawed for the sole reason that Somali’s pay taxes everywhere which shows they are willing to, it’s just that there’s no federal government presence to pay tax to.

your sub tribe would long ago be given competent training so that they can gain professionalism in the armed forces for legitimacy. If we had competent leadership. At least they are in a good position alx

and what you said about khatumo is true. Gov is just leading them on with a fake premise of becoming a new federal state. They showed their true colours then. There was such malice brooding under my skin at the mistreatment of khatumo, that hating him was an understatement. The stuff he’s doing like 1m1v have me interested, but there’s no redeeming such scum. Somalia doesn’t deserve SSC

I'm annoyed by fake Wadani like you who want to use my region for their grand goals and on your own terms. You have no love for your countrymen. It is a bad habit of mine to call out hypocrites and fake patriots with many shirts are at the top of that list. So you have to get used to it.

Why would my gender matter to you, ma xaas baad raadineysaa? If you're looking for a spouse kindly return to the general section.

Edit: I meant to quote @Abdisamad

Last edited:
Yet you constantly cabaad about hassan allegedly backing your neighbours against you. For a government much less equipped than your subtribe that relies on others so much they sure got you stressing about their "proxy" in galmudug 🤣
There's no cabaad here sxb, also thanks for confirming hsm doesn't repsement Somalia.

Trending