Turkish Warship Carrying Military Hardware To Dock In Mogadishu Port Today

We as Somalis need to know what the actual agreement is. UAE actually released what their horrible deal was, they didn’t even try to hide it. Why haven’t we been able to see the Turkish-Somali deal. Erdogan is trustworthy but HSM isn’t, so we need to see it.

Is this true or is it fkd?

The wingspan looks accurate, it’s not a TB2 as far as I can tell. The wheels look off aswell (but those may not be the wheels of the tb2, possibly the wheels of something they used to lift it onto the truck).
IMG_1698.jpeg

There’s also the issue of whether turkey considers their own drones as recoverable. They signed a deal with SA to teach them how to make drones. This being the case, their manufacturing process is surely confidential. So I’d assume, like the US, if any of their drones went into the wrong hands, they’d recover them. This one could be lost; out of their control. They may not have been able to locate it.

This doesn’t have the large size of a TB2, it could just be a UAV one. It’s highly suspicious though as I’ve heard that the drones from 2017-2022 fell into the hands of AS.

update
Btw this whole meeting is fake news. @ggoat you were right 😂😂

This same boat went to Djibouti, SA, and now it’s going to Japan

why is the FGS so full of shit. Has this deal even been passed in Turkish parliament yet ? I’m pretty sure that’s what we’re waiting on.

It’s part of the anti piracy mission but also for relations. For the relations part they also stopped at Djibouti. Their destination is Japan.

In the coming weeks we’ll also so be seeing Italian navy coming to mogadishu port and also Kenyan navy. The government is pushing this as relating to the 10 year agreement, which it isn’t.
IMG_1701.png

update
Btw this whole meeting is fake news. @ggoat you were right 😂😂
Lool.. When you are you going to learn there's no government in Somalia and no state, it's all a UN project on papers :wow:

This same boat went to Djibouti, SA, and now it’s going to Japan

why is the FGS so full of shit. Has this deal even been passed in Turkish parliament yet ? I’m pretty sure that’s what we’re waiting on.

Lool.. When you are you going to learn there's no government in Somalia and no state, it's all a UN project on papers :wow:
A weakness of mine is always seeing if a donkey will learn from its past experiences or continue drooling. without taking into account, that based on the donkey’s history , a donkey will remain a donkey.
:ohlord:

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
It’s not fake, this is a ceremonial flagship. In Djibouti it acknowledged their military pact with Turkey. In Somalia it officiates the maritime pact, why else would the Turkish ambassador join them? In Japan it will honour their 100th year of Japanese-Turkish relations.

Enough time has been wasted, time to secure the EEZ and get the oil flowing. I need that GDP per capita to rise fast to permanently dishearten the anti-Somali trolls.

:denzelnigga:

Som

VIP
We have zero ships and we are celebrating Turkish occupation forces docking in our land like we are beggars. Ask yourself why Turks did some fake training for our air force and navy but we still have zero planes and zero warships.

@Three Moons it’s just one of the scheduled visits no?

There is 0 correlation to the 10yr agreement, besides our president having a tour of the boat. Which could be symbolic to the Turkish deal. The Turkish ambassador himself said nothing about the deal, all he said was that they want Somalia to do as well as turkey.
IMG_1716.png

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
@Pastoralist Quick search;

Saudi Arabia - Signed a major military agreement to acquire drones and USVs from Turkey.
Maldives - Preferential Trade Agreement signed, TB2 drones to be supplied by Turkey.
Bangladesh - Turkey is supplying their Navy and Air Force with new ships and drones, their ambassador is pushing for a strategic partnership with Turkey.
Malaysia - nearing an agreement to procure ships from Turkish shipyards, which have surpassed European companies in Malaysia’s Defence industry.
South Korea - Growing military ties in various joint military systems.
Japan - Celebrating 100th years of bilateral relations.
Somalia - Comprehensive Maritime Military Pact.

:whew: Phew!

Defending HSM’s government is like trying to stop the rain from hitting the ground with your bare hands.

Saudi Arabia - Signed a major military agreement to acquire drones and USVs from Turkey.
Maldives - Preferential Trade Agreement signed, TB2 drones to be supplied by Turkey.
Bangladesh - Turkey is supplying their Navy and Air Force with new ships and drones, their ambassador is pushing for a strategic partnership with Turkey.
Malaysia - nearing an agreement to procure ships from Turkish shipyards, which have surpassed European companies in Malaysia’s Defence industry.

Defending HSM’s government is like trying to stop the rain from hitting the ground with your bare hands.
Let it go bro.

:banderas: Your due diligence single-handedly keeps the politics section in order regarding our president.

all countries which have bilateral or security relations with turkey. I see.

Trending

Latest posts