Turkish Police Recover Stolen Jewish Torah Scrolls

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
How he handles the artifacts just irks me in the wrong way. How he touches an ancient book like a normal book, shows me turkish people are really ignorant.

How he handles the artifacts just irks me in the wrong way. How he touches an ancient book like a normal book, shows me turkish people are really ignorant.
Same, the book might break and it's all this officers fault.
That’s because of Allahs blessings until they became evil
Indeed, notice the satanic pages in the Torah?
here's a closeup
Screenshot-from-2020-02-12-04-04-21-640x454.png

interesting.
I'll watch it later at home
It's very interesting.

The Turkish newspaper Daily Sabah said that Police had confiscated the two ancient Torahs during the arrest. According to the newspaper, the town ancient artifacts worth a total of $1.86mln.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Same, the book might break and it's all this officers fault.

Indeed, notice the satanic pages in the Torah?
here's a closeup
Screenshot-from-2020-02-12-04-04-21-640x454.png

It's very interesting.
I always wondered why most of these ancient depiction have their right hand held up, you see it with Jesus, some of those Indian gods, Buddha etc. What does it mean?

I always wondered why most of these ancient depiction have their right hand held up, you see it with Jesus, some of those Indian gods, Buddha etc. What does it mean?
Here's some more info about that:
The common image we have of Baphomet today is that drawn by French magician and occultist Eliphas levi, which appeared in his 1856 book Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is clear that Levi took his Baphomet (above, right) from earlier Jewish illustrations. Levi based his work on Kabbalism and ancient magic rituals, in particular Jewish sources. His work inspired later occultists such as Aleister Crowley.
Clearly, the many allegations of direct links between Judaism, Satanism, Occultism and Black Magick have far more foundation in fact than recent scholars have insisted and we should study the works of earlier writers for insight into this field as their modern counterparts have become complicit in covering up these links.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Screenshot-from-2020-02-12-04-32-00.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It looks fake. The baphomet image was created in the 19th century by a satanic disciple. Ancient civilisations had different art styles and didn't resemble the modern art of today.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
In many ancient cultures the movement of hands symbolises the release of energy. Up is positive and down is the discharge of negative energy.

tenor.gif

It looks fake. The baphomet image was created in the 19th century by a satanic disciple. Ancient civilisations had different art styles and didn't resemble
the modern art of today.
The common image we have of Baphomet today is that drawn by French magician and occultist Eliphas levi, which appeared in his 1856 book Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie
It is clear that Levi took his Baphomet (above, right) from earlier Jewish illustrations. Levi based his work on Kabbalism and ancient magic rituals, in particular Jewish sources. His work inspired later occultists such as Aleister Crowley.
Clearly, the many allegations of direct links between Judaism, Satanism, Occultism and Black Magick have far more foundation in fact than recent scholars have insisted and we should study the works of earlier writers for insight into this field as their modern counterparts have become complicit in covering up these links.

aliens.jpg

btw , where did they steal it from ? some museum ? or unknown location?
Syrian opposition sources confirmed that Faylaq al-Rahman fighters had stolen the ancient Torahs from a historical 2,000 years old synagogue in the Jobar district, east of the Syrian capital of Damascus. The district was under the control of the US-backed group Faylaq al-Rahman from 2013 until March 2018, when it was finally liberated by the Syrian Arab Army (FSA).

Trending

Latest posts